Chapter Twenty Four: Joining the N.O.W.H.E.R.E.

Red Robin POV

I held Nightgirl in my arms and she was still knocked out. I push her strand of her hair behind her ear and I kissed her forehead.

Nightgirl and I just got back together and now things are happening. I have to join the N.OW.H.E.R.E. but that means I have to leave Nightgirl. I don't want to leave her but I have to do this in order to protect her and our child.

"I'm sorry, Danica. I truly am." I whispered in her ear.

I put her body on the ground hoping the Titans will find her. I get up from the floor and I felt a tear come down my cheek and I wiped it and I ran out, leaving Nightgirl's body.

Wondergirl POV

I punched the last of the ravager and I look around and the Titans started panting since we were fighting the ravagers for who knows how long.

"You okay, Cass." Superboy asked me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes," I smiled, putting my hand over his hand. "I'm fine."

"Guys!" Powergirl said and we all look at her. "Where are Nightgirl and Red Robin?"

We looked around and she was not wrong. Red Robin and Nightgirl are missing.

"Okay, let's go find them now. Titans Go!" I yelled and we all ran out of the weapons room to find our leaders.

We ran through the halls and Beast Boy transformed into a wolf and him, Mistress, and Wolf ran in front of us. They ran to the main room and Beast Boy transform back to his normal self and froze. Powergirl and Solstice gasped and we saw Nightgirl laying on the floor, bleeding.

"Night G!" Kid Flash yelled, super speeding to Nightgirl's side and kneeling down.

"Oh my god!" Solstice said floating to next to Kid Flash.

We ran to Nightgirl and I put my two fingers on her pulse, making sure she was alive. I felt my heart pumping so fast and I felt her pulse and I sigh of relief.

"Okay, she's alive, for now. We got to get back to the tower, now. Raven can you teleport us home." I said looking at Raven

"I'm on it." She said

Superboy pick up Nightgirl, bridal style and Raven teleported us out of here and back to Titans tower.

Wayne Enterprises
Wednesday, March 24, 2018
11:05pm

Red Robin POV

I came back to Gotham to find Deathrider or Deathstroke. I was at the Wayne Enterprises rooftop, with my binoculars. I sigh and I kept praying if Nightgirl is okay. I felt something metal on my temple.

"So, have you decided?" Deathrider said near my ear.

I turn around and I look at him and Deathstroke was there with a two of the ravagers by his side. I sigh again and I nodded.

"Okay, where do sign in?" I said

Deathrider smirked since he and Deathstroke weren't wearing their masks.

"Come with us to meet your new boss." Deathstroke said

I gulped and we left the Wayne Enterprises rooftop and swooped down the building only to be at an alley and with a white van parked there.