Chapter Twenty Seven: Harvest's Location

Red Robin POV

I am so glad to be back here at Titans Tower and to be here with the Titans. It feels great.

We were all in mission briefing room and me and Nightgirl were typing on the computer.

"Got anything?" I asked looking at her.

"Nothing." Nightgirl sigh

"Well, Tim?" Wondergirl said and I looked at her. "You went to there Colony, right?"

"Yes, but I don't know where at. I was at the back of their van, but I know there place looks like cave but I know it is out of Gotham, not sure about New York City though." I answered

"Well, if its not in Gotham, then The Colony could be at these three locations." Nightgirl said and puts the map on from the computer to a hologram and three red dots at the locations near New York. "But this one," Nightgirl pointed near east of New York which was the woods. "we already know that was where they had the Titans captive, so, its has to be one of these two locations."

"Well, how do we know if which one of those two are the right one?" Powergirl asked putting her hands on her hips.

"The right way. Duh!" Beast Boy joked

"Don't make me hurt you." Powergirl warned Beast Boy and Beast Boy forms into a cat and jumps on Bunker's shoulder and hisses Powergirl and she smirks.

"Relax, green, she won't hurt you, for now." Bunker smirks.

Beast Boy hummed and transforms back to his human self and crosses his arms.

"You guys are messed up." Beast Boy huffs

"Looks who talking, Logan." Robin yells and Raven puts her hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Relax." Raven said

Robin hummed and crosses his arms.

"Anyway, we have to think of a plan to stop the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. before they kidnapped anymore metahumans out there." I said

"Red Robin is right, we all have to focus, right now, we are all what Harvest wants. He wants there to start a war. If he wants a war, will give it to him." Nightgirl said

"But right now, I think I know someone who might know where one of those two locations Harvest might be at." I smirked

I looked at Nightgirl and she smirks knowing what I'm talking about. Deathrider must know where Harvest is at and we have Deathrider captive.

Nightgirl POV

Red Robin and I started walking to the living room and we see Deathrider tied to a chair and struggling to get out. He looks up at me and I took off his mask.

"Aww, babe, you still care for me." Deathrider teases

"Shut the hell up, Slater. Tell us where Harvest is at." I growled at him.

"Psh, why should I tell you?" He said

I look at Red Robin and he sighs.

"Go ahead." Red Robin said, looking at me.

"You sure?" I said

"It could be the only the way for him to start talking." He said

"Okay." I said and I gulped a little and I looked at Deathrider.

"What are you two pathetic lovebirds talking about?" Deathrider said tilting his head to the side.

I breathe in and out and I walked closer to Deathrider.