Chapter Thirty Three: Father Meets Daughter

Danica's Penthouse
Friday, March 26, 2018
12:17am

Danica Grayson POV

Tim and I were on our way to the penthouse. I parked my motorcycle near in nearby alley and I turned off the engine and I got off my motorcycle and I went up the fire escape. Tim meets me at the balcony and I open the window and Tim went inside and I went in after him.

I closed the window and Jason comes out of the hallway. Jason saw us and smiles at us.

"Hey! What's up guys?" Jason said to us, flopping himself on the couch.

"Hey, Jase, um we here for Diane because...you know, he's here." I said, tilting my head, pointing at Tim.

Jason nods his head and responded.

"She's in her room." Jason said, and Shot comes in and barks.

Shot runs up to me and nudges my leg, making me smile.

"Hey boy." I said, crouching down. "You missed me?"

Shot bark and runs back to Jason and sits on the couch, next to Jason. I get up from my crouching position.

"Okay, come on." I said, grabbing Tim's hand and we walked to Diane's bedroom.

I opened Diane's door, slowly not trying to wake her up. I heard Tim breathe in and out and I looked at him and I hold his hand.

"Tim, its okay. You don't ha-" Tim cuts me off.

"No," Tim said. "it's okay. I want to meet her."

I nodded my head and we started walking in her room. I closed the door and I walked to her crib, looking down at her peacefully sleeping. Tim peels off his mask, only to see his pretty blue eyes. I looked at Tim and I tilted my head at Diane, telling him to come see her. Tim walks over to me and Diane and he looks down at Diane.

Tim gulped a little bit and he put his hand on Diane's cheek. Tim flinched a bit and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hold on." I said

Tim moves aside and I slowly started picking up Diane, making her wake up. Diane yawn and she smiled when she saw me.

"Hi, mommy is here." I smiled at her.

Tim was smiling at us and I looked at him and I looked back at Diane.

"Your daddy is here." I said to her.

I walked towards Tim with Diane in my arms. Tim was froze a bit and he gulped again, but nervously.

"You want to hold her?" I said

Diane looks at Tim and she put out her arms towards Tim, making me chuckled.

"Sounds like she wants you, Tim." I said

Tim sighs quietly and Tim holds out his arms for her and I slowly gave Diane to Tim. Diane stayed quiet and she put her small little hand on Tim's cheek. Tim smiled and looks at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, Tim." I said, walking towards them, and I was now standing in front of them.

"Danica, its okay. You were just scared that I wouldn't want the child." Tim said

"I know. I just thought you would hate me, or that we would should get rid of the baby." I said, frowning.

"Danica, relax. I'm just kind of disappointed because I'm 19 and your 18, were still too young for this but no, this time has come." Tim said, handing me Diane.

"I know. We should have been more careful that night." I said, holding Diane in my arms.

"We should have. I forgot about protection." Tim said, pursing his lips.

"Well, look what happened now, your now a father, Tim." I said, putting Diane back in her crib.

I handed Diane her baby bottle with milk inside that was still warm. Diane takes the bottle and starts drinking the bottle and slowly started falling asleep. I turn around and I looked at Tim.

"Yes, but are you sure your okay with this?" I said

"Well, yes, I'm okay with this." Tim smiled.

I smiled back and I kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away from the kiss and I responded.

"We should get back to the tower. We could come back tomorrow." I said.

"Yes, we should." He said, we pulled a part from each other.

We made sure everything was locked up in Diane's bedroom and we started walking out of Diane's bedroom. I closed her door and we walking to the living room.

"Hey Jason we are gonna ge-" I get cut off by seeing Jason sleeping on the couch with Shot on his lap, asleep.

"We should probably not wake him up." Tim whispered, smirking at me.

"Yes, let's go." I whispered back.

We started walking to the window. I open the window and Tim went out and I went out after him and I closed the window and we were standing on the balcony.

"You want a lift?" Tim said, opening his wings.

"Sure." I smirked

Tim picked me up bridal style and Tim started flying us to Titans Tower.