Chapter Five: Gotham City Home

Gotham City
Tuesday, March 22, 2018
12:00am

Nightgirl was speeding down the streets of Gotham City on her mortocycle. She was pulling over to her secret entrance to the Batcave. When she pulled over to the Batcave, she saw her adoptive father, Nightwing aka Richard 'Dick' Grayson. She turn off the engine, got off her mortocycle, and started walking up to Nightwing and took off her domino mask.

"Hey, dad." Nightgirl greeted him

"Hi, D." Nightwing greeted back

Danica and Dick hugged and pulled away and looked at each other.

"So, how was that mission at Blüdhaven?" She said going to the changing room to take off her uniform and put on her civies clothes.

"It was okay, tired though, but it was okay." Dick said walking to the bat computer, typing.

Nightgirl comes out of the changing room wearing her civies walking up to him.

"What'cha typing?" She said putting her arm around Dick's shoulder.

"Just trying to research on this criminal in Blüdhaven. Not a big deal. So, how are you doing at Titans tower and leading the Teen Titans?"

"I'm doing very well at the Tower and leading the Titans. I just hope I could handle Damian with him being on the team." Danica said removing her arm from his shoulder.

Dick stops typing and looks at Danica and smirks.

"Don't worry, Dani. I know you could handle it. Remember, you got this, you are a great leader, I know you are." Dick said kissing her on her forehead.

"Thanks, dad. Well I got to go, I'll see you tomorrow, dad." Danica said walking up to mortocycle, starting the engine, getting the controller and pressing the button opening the secret exit from the Batcave.

"Alright, bye D. See you tomorrow." Dick waved goodbye to Danica and she waved back and drove out of Batcave.

Danica began droving home to her penthouse. She started pulling over to the driveway and parked her mortocycle. She turn off the engine and got off the mortocycle and started walking to the door step. She walked pass the lobby and went to elevator and press the button to her floor. Soon when she heard the 'ding', the elevator doors open and she walked to her door. She took her keys out and unlock the door and went inside her apartment.

She toss her keys, her phone, and her bag on the couch and walked to the dining room and sat on a chair. She sigh and started rubbing the back of her neck.

"How was it?" A male voice said from the other room.

"Eh, it was okay, but that demon spawn is now on the team so hope he doesn't cause problems." She said covering her face for a second.

The man put his hand on her shoulder and started rubbing.

"I supposed that your not a slow rubber, right?" Danica smirk looking at her new love of her life.

Jason Todd aka the Red Hood

(Red Hood helmet off)

(These are the pictures from the animated movie called Batman: Under the Red Hood

(These are the pictures from the animated movie called Batman: Under the Red Hood. I love the movie, Jason Todd looks hot😍😂lol. Anyway back to the story.)

(Red Hood helmet on)

Jason smirked and put his arms around her and started kissing her neck.

"Not even a slowest, Ms. Grayson." Jason whispered by her ear smirking.

"So, how's my baby girl doing?" She said getting up from her chair and wrapping her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"She is asleep, about time. You could go see your daughter if you want."

"I am gonna go see my little girl if you let go my waist." She smiled and Jason playfully pouted and unwrapped his arms from her waist.

Danica gave him a peck on the lips and walked to her daughter's room. Danica's daughter, Diane was only two months old. She was fast asleep in her crib. Danica walked up to her crib and smiled. Jason walked up behind her and hugged her.

"Rest, Danica. I'll take care of it." Jason said. He kissed her shoulder and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Danica turn around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Are you sure? I know I've been very busy but I could handle it." Danica said looking at him playing with his black hair with her fingers.

"I insist. Let me help you on this job, D. I could try my best on being a step father, a best step father that Diane could ever have. I know Tim is the father to this child and you don't want him to find out so you kept it as secret. Let me help you, Danica."

"You are such a gentleman, Jason." Danica smiled. "Thank you."

"You welcome babe." Jason smiled

Danica and Jason leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. The kiss lasted for a minute then they pulled away, looking at each other and their foreheads were touching.

"Thank you. For always being there for me. I love you, Jason."

"I love you too, Danica."

Danica and Jason pulled away and went to their shared room. They changed to their pj's. Danica put the baby monitor on and went to sleep with Jason wrapping his arms around her, keeping her and now Diane safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now we know Danica is with Jason Todd, the 2nd Robin to Batman and has a two month old daughter name Diane. The next Chapter would be about Red Robin's POV. Enjoy the chapter.
-Alyssa💙