Chapter Thirty Six: The New Beginning

Titans Tower
Saturday, March 27, 2018
11:29am

*Beast Boy voice over*

"Being a superhero isn't about having a cool superpower or having an awesome suit to show people who your capable of, its about helping and having each and every one of us grow, for better people in the world."

Damian was at the Titans Tower perched on the rooftop looking at the city. Raven walks up next to him and hands a device. Damian raises an eyebrow and takes the device from her and looks at it and realizes its a Titans Caller.

"Is this-" Raven cuts him off.

"Yes, it is. Whenever you feel like coming by and joining the team, give us a call. Since you are going back to Gotham later." Raven said and she walks away from Damian.

Damian smiles and looks back at the Titans Caller. Damian hums and smirks.

"Some of us have our own destiny, we save lives, and nobody should be scared of us. We protect, we serve, we care."

Cassie and Kon were sitting on the couch by themselves at the living room watching TV. Cassie scoots a little closer to Kon and he puts an arm around her shoulders and she smiles and rests her head on his shoulder. He smiles back and puts his head on top of hers.

"I love my team. The Teen Titans always shows who a villain is boss and knows how to kick butt."

Bart and Kiran were walking down the sidewalk of New York and they were holding hands and Bart and Kiran looked at each other, smiling. They chuckled and they kept walking.

"Some of my team know how to get on my nerves, but the more the entire team spends so much time together, the more we are like family."