Chapter Eleven: Invading my Privacy

Next Morning
Nightgirl's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit dizzy. Last night was not the night I expected to have.

First, Damian joins the Teen Titans, then I got encounter with my crazy ex boyfriend, Deathrider, then I kiss Red Robin on accident, and now I have a scar on my cheek.

I slowly got out of bed and went to go check on Diane. She was still asleep peacefully. I smiled at her and I went to go eat breakfast. I went to the kitchen and make myself some coffee and making myself pancakes and eggs. After breakfast, I went to Diane's room again. I woke her up and she slowly started waking up. When she woke up, she saw me and she started smiling and laughing.

"Good morning, Diane." I smiled, tickling her tummy.

Diane giggled and she started playing with her feet. I smiled and I pick her up out of her crib.

"Its feeding time, Diane." I said, walking to the rocking chair, with Diane in my arms.

I sit down on the rocking chair and I started breast feeding her. After when I was done breast feeding Diane, I get up from the rocking chair and I placed her back in her crib for a minute when I went to go change into my civvies clothes. When I was done changing, I went back to Diane's room and she saw me so happy, she started jumping up and down.

"Sounds like you are so happy to see me, Diane." I smiled, pick her up out her crib and I walked to the living room with Diane still in my arms. I put Diane on the living room floor where her baby toys were at. I walk to where my bag was and I started putting all my stuff I need when I go back to Titans Tower.

"Getting ready?"

I turn around to see who it was and it was Jason. He was leaning against the doorframe, crossing his arms, and smiling.

"Yes, I have to get back to the tower." I said, zipping up my bag and putting the strap of my bag over my shoulder.

"Okay, when will come back?" Jason said, walking towards me.

"Tomorrow night, I hope." I chuckled a bit.

Jason chuckles a little bit and he stands in front of me and kisses my forehead.

"Okay, just call me if you need anything." Jason said

"I will. I'll see you tomorrow night, Jace." I said

"Okay, Dani. Be careful." He said

I smiled and I gave Jason a quick kiss on the lips and I walked to Diane and I crouch down since she was on the ground floor playing with her toys.

"Diane." I said getting her attention and she looks at me. "Mommy gonna leave again. Okay?"

Diane looks at me with her baby face and she reaches out and touches my right cheek with her small hands.

No One's POV

Danica smiled and touches her daughter's small hand. Jason smiles at them and Danica gets up from her crouching position.

"Alright, I-I'm gonna go." Danica said, giving Jason a quick hug and started walking to the door.

"Okay, bye!" Jason yelled out and Danica closes the door and she started walking out of the penthouse.

Titans Tower
Tuesday, March 22, 2018
10:07am

Danica comes through the entrance of Titans Tower on her motorcycle. She parks her motorcycle where the other vehicles were at and she turns off the engine and gets off her motorcycle and she puts her bag over her shoulder and started walking inside the tower.