Chapter Thirty Two: Arkham Asylum

Arkham Asylum
Friday, March 26, 2018
12:05am

Red Robin POV

Nightgirl and I were standing in front of Slater's prison cell and he was standing there, wearing an orange prison suit, with his arms crossed.

"You guys are so gonna get it if I break out of here." Slater said, glaring at us.

"Well, let just say this time you won't break out that easy this time." Nightgirl smirked, crossing her arms.

"Well, don't worry, this isn't the last time the three of us meet." Slater smiled, resting his arms against the bars.

Slater could think that he is gonna come back and get revenge on us and the other Titans but if he does, we will be ready for him, and everything.

"And what if it is?" I said

"Don't say that. We will meet again, Tim. And you could keep saying that you will protect Danica and your baby girl, but watch, keep your eyes wide open for anything, I will come after the both you and your baby-" Nightgirl cut him off immediately.

"Make one more threat Slater or I swear to god, this is definitely gonna be the last time we ever meet." She said, walking away from Slater's cell.

Slater and I watched Danica walk away and Slater and I looked back at each other and he smirked.

"She is one hell of a feisty girl." Slater joked, making me glare at him.

'God, I really want to punch him in the face so bad right now.' I thought

Nightgirl POV

I was walking down the prison cells and I suddenly stopped by Slade's cell. I stand in front his cell and smirked at him. He was wearing an orange prison suit and was looking at the wall, with his back facing me.

"I really did won this battle against you, Slade." I said.

Slade turns around and he started glaring at me.

"You may have won the battle, but you did not won the war. Harvest is still out there, and when he is out there, he won't stop till he either captures you, Red Robin, or your other fellow titans." Slade said, walking towards the cell bars.

"And he does plan on attacking us, we will be ready, and when you or your son return." I said

"Keep on thinking you'll survive the next battle but this battle will be even worse, and deadly." Slade smirked.

I looked at Slade and I gulped a little bit and I started walking away from his cell but he responded again.

"And if I was you, I would keep your daughter safe." I heard him said.

My eyes widened and I slowly stopped walking away and I turned around and I walked back to cell and punch his cell and my hand started becoming a blue star bolt.

"If you keep on bringing up my child, I swear Slade, I will make you lose your other eye and you will be blind as hell!" I growled at him.

Slade chuckled and his arms rested on the cell bars and I waved the star bolt away.

"Keep on making threats, Nightgirl. But the more you make your threats, the more you will lose your anger, and your daughter." Slade smirked at me.

I started breathing in and out and I walked away from his cell. I walked out of Arkham Asylum and Red Robin comes out after me and meets up with me. I sigh and I rubbed my neck and he stands in front me.

"Are you okay, Danica?" He said, putting his hand on my forearm.

"Yeah." I sigh, smiling. "I'm okay."

"Good." He smiled.

I just realized since Jason texted me that he went back to the penthouse with Diane before me and Tim went to Arkham, I could take Tim with me, to come meet his daughter.

"Tim?" I said, and Tim looks at me. "Do you...want to meet Diane?"

Tim looks at me and he looks down and he sighs, looking at me. Tim nodded.

"Yes, I would love to meet her." Tim said.

I smiled and Tim smiles back at me. I got on my motorcycle and Tim opens his wings and we started going to the penthouse.