Chapter Three: Red Robin and Robin Arrives

Red Robin aka Tim Drake

Robin aka Damian Wayne

The batmobile began pulling over to the Titans Tower. The Titans were all ready there waiting for their new member, in their uniforms.

Red Robin's/Tim Drake's POV

When I started pulling over at the Titans Tower, I see it hasn't change when I left. I turn off the engine and I saw all the Titans except Solstice. I heard that Solstice was captured by the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. a couple months ago when her and Kid Flash were on a mission. Bart kept on blaming himself for her being capture, but it was not his fault, it was no one's fault.

When I saw all the Titans, I looked at Nightgirl. God. I see she has gotten more beautiful after I left. She looked nervous but I was nervous too. I know I cause her pain but a past is a past. I just really hope she could forgive me. I snapped out of it and I started getting out of the batmobile.

"Just gonna remind you one thing. Play nice, Robin." I teased Damian making him growl and we started getting out of the batmobile.

Robin got his backpack and put his kitana on his back and we began walking to the Titans.

No one's POV

Red Robin and Robin began walking to the Titans. Nightgirl started to get nervous but Wondergirl began to comfort her. Cassie is Danica's best friend, she has always been there for her ever since Danica join the Teen Titans. Wondergirl put her hand on Nightgirl's shoulder.

"Its gonna be okay, just go talk to him. I'm pretty sure you guys could still be friends." Cassie said

Nightgirl looked at Wondergirl and smiled and she smiled back.

"Thanks Cassie." Nightgirl thanked

"No problem D." Wondergirl said

Nightgirl began walking up to Red Robin and Robin and Danica was in front of them and looking at Tim.

"Red Robin."

"Nightgirl."

Red Robin and Nightgirl were holding hands, looking at each other.

"Its been awhile." She said, still holding his hand.

"I know. You look good." He smile making her smile back.

"This is Damian Wayne, also known as the 5th Robin but you know who he is." Red Robin said letting his hand go from Nightgirl's hand.

"I do, nice to see you again Robin." Nightgirl smile at Robin

"Well, nice to see you again Ms. Grayson, thought you were still in Blüdhaven with Grayson." Robin said in sarcastic

"I have not been there in awhile. I've been here in New York. But welcome Robin." Nightgirl welcomed him

Robin looked at the Titans. Beast Boy, Bunker, and Kid Flash were waving at him, Wondergirl, Superboy, and Powergirl were smiling, and Raven just looked and stayed quiet as usual. Robin looked at them, kinda impress and he began walking into the tower.

"I'm gonna go in my room!" Robin yelled. They all watched him going inside the tower.

"Do you want me to escort you to-" Robin cut Nightgirl off

"I can manage!" Robin yell, going inside the tower.

Nightgirl looked at Red Robin.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Red? I don't want him to cause problems on this team." Nightgirl whispered to Red Robin.

"He has to learn how to listen and be a good member on being part of a team one day, besides, Batman made me bring him here." Red Robin whispered back.

"Okay, well you can stay here or you could-" Red Robin cut her off

"No, no, no, I would love to stay here for a bit." He smile

"Okay, let's go." Nightgirl smile and her and Tim went inside the tower.

"Well, that was nice." Bunker said in sarcastic

"Yeah, he just got here and now, damn he is a brat." Powergirl said

"He is rude. I hope he doesn't cause problems." Kid Flash said

"Actually, it more like sad. He just feels bad about the problems he caused during his mission." Raven said

"That's right, you could feel peoples emotions. Do you know Nightgirl's and Red Robin's emotions?" Beast Boy questioned

"Yes, they still do have feelings for each other but like..." Raven paused for a moment. "love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For anyone who doesn't know who Solstice looks like, this her:

So now that Robin and Red Robin have arrive to Titans Tower, Robin is gonna be a new member of the Teen Titans but will Red Robin be a Teen Titan again? So the next chapter will be in Titans training along with Robin and Red Robin

So now that Robin and Red Robin have arrive to Titans Tower, Robin is gonna be a new member of the Teen Titans but will Red Robin be a Teen Titan again? So the next chapter will be in Titans training along with Robin and Red Robin. Enjoy this book! More chapters will be coming!
-Alyssa💙