Chapter Twenty Nine: Teen Titans vs. N.O.W.H.E.R.E. Part 2

Raven POV

I was in a group with Robin and Beast Boy. We were trying to find Harvest and we were now in some type of weapons room.

"Great, I think we are lost." Beast Boy said, scratching the back of his neck.

"No, we are at the right track." I said

I know we are at the way. I could feel that we are getting close, I just feel like we are being watch.

"It doesn't feel right here." Robin said, looking at me.

"Same, but I know we are on the right track." I said

"Well, we still have to find Harvest. Once we find him, we contact the others." Beast Boy said

"Do you think we should call Nightgirl and tell her where she's at?" Robin suggested

"Yes, I'll call her." I said floating to the side.

I pressed my finger in the com and started contacting her.

"Raven to Nightgirl. Come in." I said but no responds. "Nightgirl!"

There us still no response. Something doesn't feel right.

"Guys." I said floating to the Beast Boy and Robin. "I think she is in trouble. She's not responding."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Beast Boy said. "Let's go find her!"

We started leaving the weapons room and as soon as we got to the hall, we became face to face we a group of ravagers.

"Great." Robin said, in sarcastic.

"Well, guess its time to have some fun." I said

The ravagers started shooting us with their guns and I shield us. I pushed the shield towards the ravagers and the ravagers move out of the way and Beast Boy turns into a panther, Robin brought his sword out, and I created dark magic from my hands and we started charging at the ravagers again and they started shooting us and I floated and extended my hand.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" I yelled, releasing my magic at them.

Nightgirl POV

I was now face to face with a man who killed my family. I took out my kitana and I extended it at him. He still has Tim with his sword on his neck.

"Slade...let him go." I said, calmly

"Please, Nightgirl. I just can't believe you've moved on with this birdboy and left my son." Deathstroke said

"Your son was pathetic. He cared no one but himself." I said

"Slater is not pathetic. He is stronger then you think he is. You...you are the reason why my son is heartbroken." Deathstroke said, pressing the sword a bit on Red Robin's neck.

"Good, because I never think your son would be that heartbroken when he found out I've moved on." I smirked

I heard Deathstroke growl from under his mask and he kicked the back of Red Robin's legs making him kneel down, still have his sword on his neck. I gasped and Tim yelled from the pain.

"Slade, please. Let him go. This is between you and me and that's what you've always wanted, right?" I said, slowly putting my kitana down.

"No, I want you to be my apprentice and only my apprentice." Deathstroke said

I didn't know what to say. I was stuck at his word when he said 'apprentice'. I was his apprentice, more like I was being forced. I quit as the apprentice and my brother, Christopher, took control as one. I have no choice, its either I become his apprentice or risk Tim's life.

"Okay, well, how about a deal?" I said

"I don't make deals with traitors." Deathstroke growled

"Well, this time, its a good one." I smiled

"Fine." Deathstroke huffed. "What's your deal?"

"We go against each other. If I win, you have to let Red Robin go and surrender along with Deathrider." I said

"And what will I get if I win, darling?" Deathstroke said

I closed my eyes for a moment and sigh and I open my eyes again and responded.

"If you win....I'll...become your apprentice again and....." I cried a bit at what I'm about to say. "I'll...be with Deathrider and....accept for his hand and marriage."

"What? No, Danica!" Red Robin yelled, struggling from Deathstroke's grip.

"Deal." Deathstroke said. "Also if I win, I'll kill Red Robin."

My eyes widened and I sigh and I closed my eyes for a moment. I felt like I was about to break down but, I can't cry, I have to stay strong, and fight. I open my eyes, glaring at Deathstroke and I grip my kitana and responded.

"Deal." I said

"That's my girl." Deathstroke chuckled and he pulled Red Robin to the side and cuffed him to the pole and took off his utility belt and took his bo staff away from him and threw them to the side.

Deathstroke took out his sword and got in a fighting stance. I got into a fighting stance too. Deathstroke and I charged and our swords started clashing to one another.

'Its on now, Slade!' I thought. 'Everything ends tonight!'