Chapter Sixteen: Meeting a 'Hobo'

Somewhere in the woods
Tuesday, March 23, 2018
5:48pm

Nightgirl POV

I drove my motorcycle threw some type of forest by more like the woods. I drove pass some leaves, mud, and some small animals. The mud was leaving some mess on the bottom of my motorcycle and on the wheels. The wolves were jumping over logs and running freely by my side.

I stopped and I turned off the engine of my motorcycle and I jump off my motorcycle and the wolves stopped running and started sniffing the ground and the air.

"Anything?" I asked them

Mistress barks and points to the right. Wolf barks and points the same direction Mistress told me. I smiled and pet them

"Good wolves. Now, let's keep moving." I asked, jumping back on my motorcycle starting the engine and turning right.

We kept going then we were at the cliff but way down at the bottom there were train tracks. I looked down at the train tracks and I look at the wolves.

"Smell anything else?" I asked the wolves, putting my hand on my hip and the other hand still on the handle of my motorcycle.

The wolves started sniffing the air and Mistress points west where the train is coming from a far distance.

"And the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. is that way." I said pointing east.

An idea just pop into my head. If the train is going east, then me and the wolves will go find the Titans faster if we ride in the train.

I get off my motorcycle and I walked near the cliff.

"Okay guys, we are gonna go on the train and we probably might be at our destination tomorrow in the morning or in the evening of tomorrow." I said, looking at my motorcycle and then I look down at the train. "Okay you guys know what to do."

Mistress and Wolf nodded and ran back to the woods. I grab my grappling hook from my utility belt and shot it at rooftop of the train and I jump off the cliff. I fell all the way down to the train and I landed on the rooftop of the train. I swing inside of the train's wood carts and I landed inside the wood cart perfectly.

"Well that payed off." I said getting up wiping dust off of me.

I suddenly hear hay shuffling. I look at the other side and I see a shadow.

"Who are you?" I asked walking closer to the shadow.

"Um...a hobo. Who are you?" He asked coming out of the shadows revealing an old man who looks kinda homeless.

"I'm Nightgirl. Do you need any help though?" I asked

"No. I'm okay." He said sitting down on the floor, putting off the lantern in front of him.

"Okay." I said sitting down at the other side of the train wood cart.

~~Time Skip~~

I was laying down and the wolves were sitting down at the open door and looking at the moon. I looked at the other side and I see the hobo sitting down, eating some type of granola bar with the lantern on in front of him.

He just seems familiar.

I get up from floor and slowly walking towards him. I sit down next to him and I sigh.

"So, where did you come from?" I asked rubbing my hands together.

"Um...Gotham." He said taking the bite out of the granola bar.

"Oh, your from Gotham too, that is something." I said looking at him for a moment.

"Yes, um..why are you here, Nightgirl? Aren't you supposed to be at Gotham or New York right now or something?" He said looking at me with his familiar blue eyes.

"Yes, I am supposed to be at Gotham or New York City right now but I'm actually on a rescue mission." I said

"Well, it looks like you are." He sighs.

"Yes, um...hobo?" I said and he looks at me. "What is your real name?"

He eyes widened a little bit and responded, slowly.

"I-I" he studdered. "I d-don't tell people my real name."

I looked at him, raising a eyebrow at him.

He is now acting familiar though. Someone I know. There is only one way to find out who it is. See if he can dodge my skills.

"Okay, well let's see if an old man can think fast!" I said grabbing my dagger from utility belt.

I tried to slice his head off but he duck and round house kick me in the gut and I stumble back, holding my stomach, gritting my teeth at him.

"Danica, stop!" He said

My eyes widened when he said my name. I didn't even tell him my name.

"How hell do you my name?" I said getting into fighting stance.

"Uh, uh.....a lucky guess." He studdered

"Really? Huh? A lucky guess aye?" I said pursing my lips. "Well, I could definitely tell your face is a mask. So, let's see who is under that damn mask."

I kept trying to stab him but he would dodge it and I kick him in the knee and I extended my hand and I have a blue star bolt on my hand, ready to hit him.

"Your really going to make me regret this, aren't Missy?" He said getting into fighting stance.

"Okay, finally some more excitement." I said both my hands with star bolts.

I charge at him and I shoot my star bolts at him and he dodge it and he kick and punch me in the gut and I round house kick him in the face, making him laying on the ground and I jumped on top of him, straddling him.

"So, let's see under the old man mask." I said pulling off his mask.

Revealing the familiar blue eyes and face and my ex boyfriend. He panting and was looking into my brown eyes.

"Tim?" I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do think is gonna happen next? Do you think Tim and Danica would be together again? Find out in the next chapter!
-Alyssa💙