Chapter Twenty Eight: Teen Titans vs. N.O.WH.E.R.E. Part 1

Upstate NY Warehouse
Thursday, March 25, 2018
10:05pm

Nightgirl POV

The Titans and I were on our way to the old upstate NY warehouse. Bunker, Robin, Powergirl, and I were on our motorcycles, Red Robin, Wondergirl, Solstice, Raven, Beast Boy as an eagle, and Superboy were flying above us and Kid Flash was super speeding and Mistress and Wolf were running next to us.

"I think I see the warehouse!" Wondergirl yelled pointing at a far distance.

We all stopped our motorcycles and Kid Flash, Mistress, and Wolf stopped running, and Red Robin, Superboy, Raven, Wondergirl, and Solstice landed on the ground and Beast Boy transform into his human self again.

"Do you see it?" I asked Red Robin.

Red Robin took out his binoculars from his utility belt and used them to see the warehouse.

"Yes, up ahead but there are ravagers in the front." He said putting his binoculars back in his utility belt.

"Alright, let's do this." I said and me, Bunker, Powergirl, and Robin started our engines on the motorcycles and drove towards to the warehouse.

Kid Flash started super speeding Mistress and Wolf started running and Red Robin, Raven, Superboy, Solstice, and Wondergirl started flying after them and Beast Boy transform into an eagle and flies after them.

No One's POV

The two ravagers were guarding the warehouse door. Suddenly a birdarang and a wingding hits both of them on the head knocking them out. Nightgirl, Powergirl, Bunker, and Robin parks their motorcycles and gets off their motorcycles. Red Robin, Wondergirl, Solstice, Raven, and Superboy landed on the ground and Beast Boy transform back into his human self.

"Okay, its almost time." Wondergirl informed the Titans.

"Okay, are you all ready?" Nightgirl said to the Titans.

The Titans nodded except Red Robin and Nightgirl looked him and responded to him.

"You ready, Tim?" Nightgirl said to Red Robin putting her hand on her shoulder and Red Robin looked at her and nodded.

"Yes." He answered

"Okay, let's do this." Nightgirl said

The Titans started walking inside the Warehouse.

The Colony
Thursday, March 25, 2018
11:35pm

Harvest POV

I was sitting on my throne in the main room waiting for information on Deathrider and Red Robin to bring Nightgirl's dead body or kidnapping her.

"Where are they?!" I yelled

"Master." One of my ravagers said walking towards me. "They just called and said that Deathrider is captured by the Titans and Red Robin is no longer ours."

"What?!" I yelled slamming my fist on my throne.

"I'm sorry sir, but it just seems that the Titans are coming. We just spotted them in the security cameras outside the warehouse. Should we engage, Harvest?" One of my other ravager said

I growled and then I smirked.

"No, let the Teen Titans come. I already have a plan." I chuckled

Time for some real action against the Teen Titans.

"Get all the ravagers ready. Deathstroke."

Deathstroke walks towards me and starts clenching his fist.

"I have a job for you and it does involve with your 'apprentice'." I smirked

"Whatever what it is you want me to do to her, I'll accept." Deathstroke said

"Perfect." I smiled

Nightgirl and the Titans better be prepare what gonna hit them.

Red Robin POV

We split up into four groups trying to find Harvest. We were underground, in the Colony.

I'm with Nightgirl and Mistress. Superboy, Wondergirl, Wolf, and Bunker as the second group. Powergirl, Kid Flash and Solstice as the third group. Raven, Robin, and Beast Boy as the last group.

Nightgirl, Mistress, and I were walking down the hallways trying to find any ravagers or Harvest.

"Well, I guess we should think of a plan." Nightgirl suggested.

"Yeah." I sigh

"Tim?" She asked

I look at Danica and I sigh.

"You been acting weird when we got here. What's up?" She asked

"Danica, I'm just really-" I was cut off by Mistress nudging my arm with her snot.

"What is it girl?" Nightgirl asked.

Mistress ran down the hall and me and Nightgirl ran after her. Mistress stopped at the end of the hall and sees the main room.

"There we are. Its the throne room, Harvest's throne room." I said

"You remember now?" Nightgirl rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I'm still a little-" I was cut off by someone grabbing me by the head and pulled me back.

Nightgirl POV

When I saw Red Robin get pulled back, I gasped when I saw him, holding Red Robin and have a knife on his neck.

"Slade." I whispered

"Hello, Nightgirl. You didn't think that was going to be the last you'll ever see me, did you?" He said