Chapter Thirteen: Attack on the Titans

Titans Tower
Tuesday, March 23, 2018
12:02am

Danica Grayson POV

Me and the Titans return to Titans Tower from our fun night out. My plan finally worked. Damian is starting to get along with Titans very well, even with Rachel. Even though I never see her smile like that before. Maybe someday her and Damian might be something.

Me and the Titans got out of the rented van and we started walking inside the Tower. We were laughing and smiling from the memories we made, but mostly the funny ones.

"That was so much fun!" Tanya yelled out of happiness. "I hope we could all do this again."

"Indeed." Kon agreed. "We should all do this again. Thanks Danica."

"No problem. Well I got to take this van back." I said pointing to the van with the keys in my hands.

"I could go with you if you want me to." Cassie suggested

"Thanks, but I have to past. Nightwing just called me when we went to get cotton candy. I'm gonna help him out at Blüdhaven for tonight." I said

"Oh, well, will you be here in the morning Night G?" Bart said

"Oh yes, I'm probably might come back before dawn or in the morning so don't worry I'll be here." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Okay good, cause we need someone to make sure that someone doesn't drink the last of the milk." Miguel said looking at Garfield.

Garfield put his hands up as a surrender.

"Hey, I need some milk. You also hogged the milk." He said

"Actually I-" I cut Miguel off

"Okay guys don't fight, when I come back, I'll go to the grocery store to get something to eat for breakfast." I suggested

"Yes. Thank you, Danica." Cassie sigh of relief

I chuckled a bit and responded.

"Okay, well I have to go, I'll see you guys tomorrow morning." I said walking to the van.

"Okay, Danica." The Titans said

I go to drivers seat and I turn on the engine and I saw the Titans go inside the tower and I drove to the the car place.

Slater Wilson/Deathrider POV

When my sweet, beautiful Danica left and her pathetic Titans friends went inside the tower, me and my father were perched at the rooftop, watching them.

"Deathrider." He said

I looked at him and smiled.

"You know what to do." He said

I smiled and I put on my mask. Time for some action now.

Kon El/Superboy POV

I was walking to the training and the other Titans went to do their own things.

I was punching a bag for a minute then I suddenly heard a noise. It was coming from the vents. I looked up at the vents then their was nothing. I heard something behind and I went for a punch but someone dodge it and kick me in the stomach. I grunted, holding my stomach.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Superboy."

I look up and I see the man who I should have hurt a long time ago.