Chapter Seventeen: A Kiss and The Moon

Nightgirl POV

I was leaning against the wall, sitting down and Tim was clipping his utility belt together finishing up putting on his uniform. Tim looked at me and I glared at him.

"Danica I'm so sor-" I cut him off.

"Stop! Just stop! I just don't see the reason why you are here. Are you stalking me or something?!" I yelled at him

"No no! I'm not stalking you, I'm just....trying to find the Titans." He sigh

I looked at him wondering 'how did he know the Titans are missing?'

"How did you know they were missing?" I asked

"I went to the Tower after you called me and when I got there, there were damages everywhere. The training room, the living room, kitchen and there bedroom's. I looked all over the place then I found this." He said pulling out one of Deathstroke's shirikens.

I took the shiriken from Tim and started examining it. I looked at Tim and he walked and sat next to me. The wolves were howling at the moon. It was a beautiful view. I sigh and responded.

"Look, about what happened on the rooftop a couple days ago, I d-didn't mean it, it was an acci-" He cut me off.

"Its okay Danica, I know you didn't mean it." He said looking out at the moon with his domino mask on and I looked at the moon, feeling a little awkward with Tim.

Red Robin POV

I sat next to Danica, looking out at the moon. The wolves were howling and I sigh.

"But I did meant what said before the kiss." I heard Danica said.

I looked at Danica.

"What do you mean?" I said looking at her.

"Remember what I said 'I just miss you'?" She said and I nodded. "I actually did meant it though."

I looked at her and slowly pealed her mask off revealing her beautiful, gorgeous brown eyes.

"You did?" I said

Danica smiled and nodded.

"Yes." She said and she slowly started pealed off my mask revealing my blue eyes and she tilted her head to side and responded.

"Tim?" She said caressing my cheek.

"Yes?" I said

"There is something I have to tell you." She said grabbing her bag and looking through her bag and grabbing a picture revealing a baby. She gave me a picture and I took the picture looking at it.

"Who is this?" I asked

"Diane." She answered

"Is she your niece or something?" I asked, looking at the picture.

"My daughter." She said

My eyes widened when she said 'my daughter.' I looked at her.

"What do you mean she is 'your daughter'?." I asked giving her the picture back.

Danica looked at the picture and sighed.

"Tim. Diane is....your...daughter. Your her father." She sigh

My eyes widened and I shooked my head and I blinked a couple times and I responded.

"She's.....my daughter?" I breathe out.

"Y-yes." She said looking at the picture of our daughter.

I couldn't believe it. I have a daughter! Why didn't she tell though? I'm not mad at her, I'm just...curious.

"Why didn't you tell me, Danica?" I said in a calm voice.

"I-I just didn't want you find out. I just thought that you would freak out and that you would say 'I'm not ready to be a father'. After the night we broke up, I was actually 2 weeks pregnant. When she was born, Jason has been there for me. About 2 months after we broke up, I began my relationship with Jason Todd." She said

I frown when she mentioned her and Jason have a relationship.

"Are you guys still...you know...together?" I asked

"No. I broke up with him yesterday." She said. "Deathstroke was technically was after him. He attacked me and threatened me that he would kill him if I don't...join them."

"But you won't. Right?" I said looking at her and she looks back at me.

"No. I won't." She smiled

I smiled back at her and I looked at her lips then back at her. I lean in and she lean in and we kissed. I kiss her and she kissed me back, pulling me closer to her. We pulled away and we looked at each other.

"Sorry I didn't me-" I got cut off by her kissing me again.

She pulled away and looked at me.

"Just shut up and kiss me, birdboy." She smiled

I smiled when she called me that when we first met and she kissed me again. I hovered over her and continued kissing her.

I pulled away from her looking down at her.

"Does this mean were back together?" I asked

"I guess so." She smiled

I smiled and I kissed her again and she kissed me back.

I'm now really happy that me and Danica are back together. After when this whole non sense with the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. is over and saving the Teen Titans, I would get my chance to meet my daughter.

The wolves were still howling at the moon, I pulled away from the kiss and I sat up and Danica sat up and I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me, looking out at the moon.

We should be able to save the Teen Titans tomorrow. It about to go down soon.

Teen Titans vs. the N.O.W.H.E.R.E.