Chapter Twenty Five: Traitor

Titans Tower
Thursday, March 25, 2018
10:05am

Danica Grayson POV

I woke up from my sleep feeling kind of sore on my back. I get out of bed and I walk out of my bedroom to go get a little something for breakfast.

I walk to the kitchen and I see Bart coming out of the kitchen, with black smoke coming out and using oven mitten to blow the smoke away. His eyes widened when he saw me and he tried to play it cool.

"Oh...uh...hey D. I didn't know you were awake." He said and kept fanning the mitten faster.

"What did you burn now?" I sigh crossing my arms.

"Um....actually more like Beasty burn something." He said and Garfield comes out of the kitchen, coughing.

"Oh...uh...hey Danica." Garfield said

"Hey. What did you burn, Garfield?" I said

"Um...let's just say we need a new toaster." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh my god, Garfield how did this happen?" I said

"Hey! Blame speedster man right here." He said pointing at Bart.

"Omg, I'm a man now." Bart smirked, putting his hands on his hips.

I rolled my eyes and I walked away. I went back to my room and I decided putting on my Nightgirl uniform. I have to think of a plan to save Tim.

The Colony
Thursday, March 25, 2018
2:02pm

Red Robin POV

I was resting at my 'new' bedroom, having my hands behind my head while laying down on my bed. I kept on thinking about Danica wondering if she is okay and thinking if the Titans found her.

"Red Robin, report to Harvest's Headquarters at once." I heard someone announced at my room.

"I'm on my way." I yelled at the announcer.

I get up from my bed and I put on my Red Robin uniform and my mask and I walked out of the room to Harvest's Headquarters.

"Yes, boss." I said opening and closing the door and I see Harvest, Deathrider, and Deathstroke there.

"I now have a mission for you, Red Robin." Harvest said

"What is it?" I said crossing my arms.

"I need you to kidnap or kill Nightgirl." Harvest smirked

My eyes widened when he asked me to kill and kidnap Nightgirl

"N-no." I breathe out.

"What did you say, birdboy." Deathrider growled and Deathstroke put his hand on Deathrider's shoulder.

"I said no. No, I will not kill Nightgirl." I said clenching my fist.

Harvest chuckled and responded.

"I was hoping you might say that, Red Robin." Harvest said

Harvest snapped his fingers and two of the ravagers grabbed both my arms.

"Hey! Let me go!" I yelled, trying to hit the ravagers but failed.

"No. Deathrider, you know what to do to him." Deathstroke said

Deathrider smirked and he took out a needle and started walking closer to me.

"Get the hell away from me!" I growled

Deathrider kept coming closer to me and he stab me with the needle on my arm. I started feeling very dizzy and I started falling asleep.

"Welcome to the N.O.W.H.E.R.E., Red Robin."

Nightgirl POV

I was at the mission briefing room trying to track Tim. Bunker, Powergirl, Raven and Wondergirl were helping me track Tim. The wolves were asleep at the living room, Solstice was at her room asleep, Beast Boy and Kid Flash were cleaning the kitchen, and Robin and Superboy were at the training room.

"Anything?" I asked them.

"No, I'm trying to see if there were security cameras on at their hideout but none of them were on at that time." Wondergirl said typing on the computer.

"Well, we have to keep trying. Who knows who took him and what there doing to him right now." I said putting my hands hips.

No One's POV

Mistress and Wolf were asleep so peacefully on the couch. Suddenly, very silently the door vents started opening making no sound. Mistress wakes up for a minute and sniffs the air and shakes her head and went back to sleep. Someone connects an inhibitor collar on Mistress and Wolf and the person who put the inhibitor collar on the wolves was Red Robin aka Tim Drake.

Robin POV

I was practicing my slicing on the hologram soldiers and Kent was punching a punching bag.

I was hearing some weapons like clicking and I was about to stab a hologram soldier but then I felt someone kick me in the gut and I got hit in the ground and I felt kinda dizzy and I looked at my arm and I see a dart and I see Deathrider coming up closer to me, holding his blade and Superboy knocked out, wearing an inhibitor collar.

"Good night, bird kid." Deathrider chuckled and I was blacked out.

Nightgirl POV

I was typing on the computer and I looked at the security cameras from outside the tower and I see the white van but I know who's white van that is.

"Ugh! I'm such an idiot!" I yelled and me, Wondergirl, Bunker, Powergirl, and Raven turn around and I get hit by a body which was Robin.

No One's POV

Deathrider started charging at Wondergirl, Bunker, Powergirl, and Raven and Wondergirl immediately charged at him back tried to whip him using her lasso and he jump up and kick her on the chest.

"Pathetic, Wonder Brat!" Deathrider growled at Wondergirl

"She is not pathetic, you fool!" Powergirl yelled and her, Raven and Bunker started charging at Deathrider.

The ravagers started coming out of there hiding places and started attacking. Raven extended her hand at the group ravagers.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" Raven yelled and the ravagers get hit to the wall.

Nightgirl groans and pushes Robin's body off of her. Nightgirl gets up from the ground and suddenly Red Robin comes out nowhere and kicks her in the face. Red Robin lands on the ground and swoops his leg making Nightgirl hit ground and she moans and Red Robin jumps on top of her, straddling her, putting an inhibitor collar on her.

"Your so gonna make me regret this later, Red " Nightgirl said and Red Robin growls at her.

Nightgirl wraps her legs around Red Robin's neck and flips him off of her. Nightgirl slowly gets up from the ground from the ground and gets electrocuted from the inhibitor collar. Nightgirl started screaming and Red Robin was holding the controller and was pressing the button to electrocute her.

"Sorry Nightgirl, this is probably just not your week, isn't it?" Red Robin smirks.

Red Robin starts walking up to Nightgirl, Nightgirl breathes in and out and she kicks Red Robin on the crotch making him stumble back and Nightgirl flips off the ground and she takes out her kitana and extends it at him.

Red Robin laughs and takes out his bo staff and spins the staff around.

"Harvest would be so pleased to see you, Nightgirl." Red Robin said

"Come on, Tim. This is not you. He's controlling you, listen to me, its me Danica." She slowly  putting her kitana down.

Red Robin growls and starts charging at Nightgirl.