Chapter Thirty One: Teen Titans vs. Harvest & The Wilsons

No One's POV

Nightgirl yelled and the titans started charging towards Harvest, Deathstroke, and Deathrider.

Wondergirl, Powergirl, Bunker, and Robin attacked to Deathrider. Superboy, Beast Boy, Raven, Kid Flash, and Solstice attacked Harvest and Nightgirl and Red Robin attacked Deathstroke.

Wolf stayed with Mistress and he bit her neck, gently and pulled her to the side. Mistress started getting up from the ground and she looks and nodded. Wolf nodded and they saw a small group of ravagers coming in the room. Wolf and Mistress looked at each other and looks back at ravagers and growls at them.

The ravagers started firing their guns at them and Mistress put her paw on Wolf and teleport away. Then appeared again but closer to the ravagers and jumped them and attacked them.

Nightgirl started swinging her kitana at Deathstroke but he dodged it and Red Robin used his bo staff and hits him. Deathstroke hits the ground but flipped from the ground and back on his feet. Nightgirl swifts her leg from the ground trying to make him lose his balance but he jumps and kicks her chest. Nightgirl hits the ground and Red Robin charges at Deathstroke and they are face to face but with their weapon keeping them apart.

"She doesn't need you anymore, Red Robin. She never belong with none of you from the start." Deathstroke said to Red Robin

"And she also doesn't deserve harm for you or your son." Red Robin said to Deathstroke.

Deathstroke huffed and used his sword to push him back and charged at him.

Wondergirl used her lasso to try to whip Deathrider but he jumped over and was about to kick her on her chest but Powergirl tackled him to the ground. Powergirl was about to punch Deathrider from the ground but Deathrider moved his head making Powergirl miss him and make a dent on the ground. Deathrider flipped her off of him and flipped back on his feet and charged at them again.

Superboy punched Harvest in the face towards Raven and she blasted Harvest with her dark magic, making Harvest hit the ground, landing on his back. Harvest grunted and he kicked Superboy making him stumble back giving Harvest time to get up from the ground. Beast Boy transformed into bear and charged at Harvest and scratched him on his Harvest but he grabs Beast Boy and slams him into the ground making him roar from the slam. Harvest was about to stomp on Beast Boy but Kid Flash super speed towards Harvest, charging at him, making Harvest stumble back.

"Well, none of you heros understand the point on giving up, do you?" Harvest said

"None of us don't!" Solstice yelled, making light all around her body and she blasts the light at Harvest.

Harvest yelled and gets slammed to the wall. Harvest looks up at them and charges at them. Superboy runs up to him and tried to punch Harvest in the face but Harvest grab Superboy's fist and he kick him making Superboy crash into Kid Flash.

Deathstroke swings his sword at Nightgirl but she dodge them and she swings her kitana making the sword give a cut on Deathstroke's arm, making him hiss from the pain. Deathstroke glared at her and Nightgirl kick him and Red Robin jumped up and kick Deathstroke on his chest.

Deathstroke hits the ground and groans from the pain and Nightgirl punches him in the face, making him knocked out. Nightgirl and Red Robin smirked at their victory against Deathstroke. 

"I guess I win this time, Slade." Nightgirl smirked

Bunker created the purple bricks making them hit Deathrider. Deathrider shield himself and started backing up.

"Hey! What the hell!" Deathrider yelled.

"Sorry amigo! Its just a little diversion!" Bunker smirked

Deathrider looks to the side and Robin charged towards Deathrider and jumps up and kicked and punched Slater, making him hit on the ground, landing on his back, and Robin kicks him in the face making Slater knocked out.

All the Titans surrounded Harvest and he looks at the titans and growls at them.

"It's over, Harvest. Your done." Red Robin said, gripping his bo staff.

"You all are very smart young children, but will all actually make it out alive." Harvest smirks, holding up a devices and presses the button.

"Tee minus, 1 minute." We heard the computer announced and what the Titans realise there is bomb that us about to go off.

"Uh oh! That doesn't sound good." Beast boy said, nervously.

"That's because its not!" Kid Flash yelled at Beast Boy.

"Good luck, Teen Titans." Harvest said

He open his wings wide open and jumped up, flying up, getting out of the cave and disappears from sight.

"Damnmit!" Superboy yelled.

"No time, grab Deathstroke and Deathrider and let's get out of here, now!" Nightgirl yelled.

Superboy grab Deathstroke and Beast Boy transformed into a gorilla and grabs Deathrider. The Titans started running out of the cave and they made it outside.

Nightgirl, Bunker, Powergirl, and Robin got onto their motorcycles and Nightgirl took knocked out Deathrider from Superboy and Powergirl got knocked out Deathstroke from gorilla Beast Boy and they started droving away from the warehouse and Red Robin, Wondergirl, Superboy, Solstice, and Raven took flight and Beast Boy turns into a eagle and flied after them and Kid Flash, Wolf, and Mistress run away from the warehouse. The warehouse blew up and the Titans looks at the blown warehouse.

"We did it. We made it!" Nightgirl yelled, cheering at their victory.

The Titans started cheering at their victory. Then titans stopped and Red Robin responded.

"Alright, Nightgirl and I will take Deathstroke and Deathrider to prison and the rest of you will go meet us back to titans tower." Red Robin said to the Titans.

"Will do. Our work is done here. Let's go home, guys." Superboy smiled.