Chapter Thirty: Teen Titans vs. N.O.WH.E.R.E. Part 3

Wondergirl POV

I was in a group with Superboy, Wolf, and Bunker. We were trying to find Harvest and when we find him, we contact the other Titans.

We were running down the halls and we stopped down at the end of the hall and I peaked my head out and we didn't see any ravagers. That's strange.

"I don't understand." I said, looking at Superboy, Wolf, and Bunker.

"What do you mean?" Superboy asked.

"There are no ravagers around. Not even the sign of Deathstroke." I said, putting a hand on my hip.

"Then that means they must be up to something." Bunker said, putting a hand on his chin.

"Exactly." I said. "We need to contact Nightgirl or Red Robin to ask them what's going on."

"I'll contact them." Superboy said, pressing a com from his ear, and started contacting Nightgirl.

"Superboy to Nightgirl, come in." Superboy said to the com but no answer. "Nightgirl?"

Superboy looks at us and shakes his head.

"She didn't answer." Superboy said to us in a worry tone.

We heard a boom and we all look at each other and nodded and we ran to where we heard the boom. Wolf ran in front of us and he stopped at the other end of the hall and we seen a group of ravagers fall to the ground revealing Raven, Robin, and Beast Boy who was formed into a panther.

"Thank god, its you guys." Beast Boy sighs, turning back into his normal self and wiped sweat off his forehead.

"Well, at least its good to see you guys okay." I smiled at them.

"Have you guys contacted Red Robin or Nightgirl?" Robin asked, crossing his arms.

"Yeah but she didn't answer." Bunker said. "Have you guys contacted them?"

"We couldn't contact them. Right until we could go find them, these guys arrived and started the attacking us." Beast Boy said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Well, we let's just go find Powergirl, Solstice, and Kid Flash and then we will find Nightgirl, Mistress, and Red Robin." Superboy suggested

We all nodded and we ran to go find Powergirl, Solstice, and Kid Flash.

'I hope Nightgirl, Mistress, and Red Robin are okay.' I thought

Nightgirl POV

I was up against Slade in a battle. Tim was still tied up and Mistress was trying to get him out of the cuffs with her teeth.

Our swords were clashing to one another and we are face to face, with the swords keeping us apart. I glared at Slade and I kept pushing my sword towards him and Slade started doing the same.

"Letting your anger control you. Just like old times." Slade teased me, making me growl and did my final push.

I was about to kick Deathstroke in the gut but he grab my foot and flipped me, making him slammed me to the ground. Deathstroke was about to stab me with his sword, but Mistress jumped him, making him drop his sword. I started getting up from the ground and Mistress started biting Deathstroke at the back of his neck and he grab her by her back and throws her to ground. Mistress started crying from the pain.

"Stupid dog." Slade said, clenching his fist and he brought his gun out.

He was about to shoot Mistress but I extended my hand at him and I shoot a blue star bolt at him. Slade yells from the pain and drops his gun. I run towards him and I kicked him making him stumble back.