Chapter Twenty Three: The Leaders vs. The Assassins

Nightgirl POV

Deathstroke and Deathrider started taking out their blades and Deathrider extended his blade at us.

"Well, look at you two lovebirds. So happy, so loved and so adorable but you know what, forget all that shit. Danica, what happened? What about us?" He said tilting his head to the side.

"Shut up, Slater!" I growled at him and I could feel I creating a star bolt from my hands.

"Well, your losing your anger, Nightgirl. I could help you on that." Deathstroke said

"I said SHUT UP!" I yelled and I took out my kitana and charged at Deathstroke.

No One's POV

Red Robin took out his bo staff and extended it at Deathrider.

"Awww, Tim, looks like your losing your touch." Deathrider chuckled

"First of all, how do you know my name?" Red Robin said

"Its called doing research, Timothy Jackson Drake." Deathrider said and charged at Red Robin.

Deathrider swing his blade around and Red Robin dodge it and at a quick motion, Deathrider kicks Red Robin in the gut, making him stumbled back. Red Robin gritted his teeth and jumped over Deathrider and used his bo staff to try and choke him from behind using his bo staff and Deathrider elbowed Red Robin on the stomach, making him release him. Deathrider faced Red Robin and spin his blade around. Red Robin rubbed his stomach and glared at him.

"Come on, Red Robin. I see better." Deathrider said

"You want to see better? Then let's go then." Red Robin smirked

Deathrider and Red Robin charged at each other and the weapons clashed against each other.

With the two boys who love Nightgirl, it will get a chance who wins and gets to win Nightgirl's heart.

Nightgirl POV

I kept trying to hit Deathstroke but he will always dodge it. I tried to kick him but he grabbed my foot and pushed me to the ground. I groaned and I tried to get up slowly.

"Come on, Nightgirl. I know you could do better than that." He said

I growled and charged at him and his took his blade out and swing it at me and gave me a large cut on my stomach, and I kneeled down to the ground, holding my stomach and blood slowly started showing.

"Aw, my poor precious little Nightgirl. I really hate to do that to my old protegé but look what Nightwing done to you." He said

I yelled and grabbed my kitana from the floor and I charged at him once more and I almost stabbed him but he grabbed  wrist and took the kitana out of my hand and spun me around and had my back facing him and pulled me closer to him.

"You can't win me from your temper, Danica. Do you really think you'll be like them?" He whispered near my near.

"You. Made me. Like this." I said and I slowly felt a tear coning down my cheek.

"Aw, don't cry." He said and he used the tip of his blade to wipe the tear away but made a little cut.

I elbowed him and he let me go and I turned around to kick him but he punched me in the gut. I took my dagger out and I try to stab him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Foolish girl. I taught you everything you needed to know. You were stronger than this and trust me. I could teach you so much more than Slater taught you." He chuckled a bit.

Since he still got my wrist, my eyes turn blue, making him get electrocuted. He yelled and then he butt headed me, making me stumbled back and rubbing my forehead. I gritted my teeth and I charged at him and he charged at me back and I jumped and I kicked him in face. Deathstroke hit the ground and he looks at me.

"Your done, Slade. You are not my controller." I said, grabbing my kitana and putting it in my back and my dagger holding it on my hand.

"That's what you think, Nightgirl. This is just a diversion, not a battle." He said getting up from the floor.

"You already know me and the Titans will defeat you, your son, and Harvest. You guys will never win this war." I said

"Please, that's what you think." He said pointing at Tim's fight with Slater.

I turned around and I see Tim already defeating Slater and Tim kicked Slater in the face and he grabbed him by the collar and punched him in the face. I got kinda scared when Tim got kinda violent.

"Trust me. I could help you release your full potential. Just join us, and your friends, your boyfriend and your daughter will live." Deathstroke said

I gritted my teeth and I glared at Slade.

"You don't know what my full potential is or what I want." I said

"Then think about it then, or, you could say goodbye to your daughter after this." He said

I charged at him and I kick him in the face and I kept punching him over and over again and then I stopped. Deathstroke was knocked out and I started walking away from Deathstroke.

I looked at Tim's fight and he knocked out Slater and he looked at me and walked up to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yes, I'm fine." I said rubbing my neck.

"Okay, let's go get Titans and find Harvest." He suggested

"Acknowledge." I said

We started running but then I gasped when I felt a sharp pain on my back and I realize I was stabbed.

"If my son can't have you, no one else can, my apprentice." Deathstroke said

Red Robin POV

When I heard Danica gasped, she was stabbed on the back and was stabbed by Deathstroke.

"Nightgirl?!" I yelled and ran to her and Deathstroke pulled out his dagger with her blood on it.

Nightgirl started backing up and she started falling but I catch her and I hold her hand.

"Danica, stay with me." I said

She moan from her pain and she looked at me and she started crying.

"Tim...just g-go." She said putting her hand on my cheek.

"I'm not leaving. In fact, I'm never gonna leave you. Your gonna be fine...just stay with me." I said

"Okay." She answered

"Trust me, Red Robin."

I glared at Deathstroke and Deathrider was by his side, putting his blade on his back.

"She will be one of us one day or if she doesn't, she will say goodbye to all of you. Or, you could join us." He said and he threw a smoke bomb and he and Deathrider were gone.

I look at Danica and she was still breathing, barely. She was knocked out but her blood is still running. I held her tight in my arms.

"I guess I have no choice. I'm so sorry, Danica." I whispered in her ear.

My choice is either I let her risk her life and let her join the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. or I join them instead of her. I guess I have no choice and join the N.O.W.H.E.R.E.