Indecent Exposure

Tuesday night "embarrassment" time took place in Abby and Lindsey's room.

Lindsey: Tonight, for your shaming pleasure, we shall commence a game of Teammate, Coach, Bench.

Christen: Why the tame names? Call it what it really is.

Lindsey: We have people with innocent minds and hearts here. I don't want to use such vulgar language in front of them, so I'll compromise. Boink, Marry, Kill. Sofia, you get the first set. Danielle Colaprico, Arin Gilliland, Steph McCaffrey.

Sofia: You don't make this easy, do you?!

Lindsey: Of course not.

Sofia pondered her options before choosing. "I'd boink Arin, marry Danny, and kill Steph."

Sofia: Abby, you're up. Sam Mewis, Caprice Dydasco, Katelyn Rowland.

Abby: Shit......my girlfriend, my best friend, and my goalie chick. How can you be so mean, Sofia?

Sofia: Hey! Lindsey started it.

Abby: Fine....boink Katelyn, marry Sam, kill Caprice. To you, Sam. Me, Lindsey, Steph.

Sam: You expect a straight answer with you and Linds in the room?!

Abby: I know what you BETTER choose for one of them, or it will be a long winter in New England for you.

Sam: Boink Lindsey, marry you, and kill Hoodrat.

Abby: Well done, Sarm. You may share my bed again when we return to Boston.

Sam blushed and kissed Abby's cheek, her favorite thing to do when people are looking.

Sam: Julie's choices are Christen, Crystal, Moe.

Julie: Boink Moe, marry Christen, kill Crystal.

Christen: Seriously?! I thought you'd choose one of your New New Kids for that slot and give me the one-off treatment.

Julie: Guess there are some things you don't know about me yet, chica. Tobin, Kelley, Me.

Christen: Marry you, kill Tobin, screw Kelley. Mal pal, you get to pick between Ashley Sanchez, Jessie Fleming, and Lindsey.

Mal: I'm too young for this kind of torture.

Christen: Sorry. If you're good enough, you're old enough.

Mal: Give me a second.

Mal debated internally her choices before coming to a conclusion.

Mal: Kill Ashley, fuck Lindsey, marry Jessie.

A lot of ooooos went up among the rest of the players.

Lindsey: You right in the head?! Emily would murder you if she found out you wanted to explore me like she does.

Mal: There was no "go to a baseball game and throw out the first pitch with" option.

Lindsey: Fair enough.

Mal: Rose, your choices are Sam, myself, and Emily.

Rose: Are you TRYING to get me killed?!

Mal: Not intentionally, but how you answer might do the trick.

Rose: Sorry, Abby and Lindsey, but I'd bang Sam, marry Mal, and exterminate Sonnett.