Todoroki x reader

Its been a few months since I had entered UA and I was already close friends with Todoroki. We  grew close because of the similarity of our quirks. I was able to manipulate ice in any form. Although my quirk would deem me as a cold person I was quite opposite. I'm pretty friendly and enjoy making friends. The only problem as that I had fallen for my closest friend.

"Hey Todoroki!" I exclaimed as he approached.He smiled softly as he sat next to me. Todoroki rarely smiled but with me he always let one escape. Todoroki and I always arrived an hour early before school started just so we can have more time to talk to each other.

"Hi y/n" He said. I couldn't help but smile as he said my name. 

"Did you do the homework?" He asked. I looked at him with wide eyes. He chuckled and I felt my heart flutter at the small action.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." He said while scooting closer to me. I felt my cheeks warm slightly at Todorokis now closer proximity. I took my homework out of my backpack and a pencil as well.

He began to explain what we were meant to do and I followed along till I realized that he had moved closer. I could no longer focus on him talking but on the fact that his breath tickled my neck.

"Y/N?" 

I snapped out of my trance to see his face a few inches from mine. My face began to redden. I quickly turned back to look at my almost done homework. I glanced at him and noticed his face cheeks were slightly pink.

"Are you okay?" He asked causing me to fully face him again.

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered.

"Well do you need me to keep helping you or do you understand it now?" He asked.

"N-No, I get it now. Thanks" I said while sending a small smile. I quickly turned back my attention to my paper and to my surprise Todoroki stayed in the same spot he was in. 

I could feel his gaze on me and I tried my best to act like I couldn't feel it. I finished the last question and placed my homework in my backpack. I pretended to be interested in my surroundings but I felt Todoroki shift even closer. My breath hitched and I tried to play it off.

"Damn it Todoroki, what are you doing to me?" I thought to myself.

Or so I thought.

"What am I doing to you? More like Y/n what are you doing to me?" He said grabbing my chin and turning my head to face him. My cheeks began to redden again and I realized that Todorokis face was red as well.

 "W-What?" I stammered out. 

"You're in my mind constantly. Being close to you like this drives me crazy and I get this weird feeling in my stomach whenever you smile at me. Holding you like this is making me wild, making me want-" He stopped and looked down.

"Want what?" I asked feeling butterflies explode in my stomach from what he said.

He didn't answer but looked at me again. 

"Want what?" I asked again moving my face closer in hopes of having him answer me.

"This!" He exclaimed.

He crashed his lips against mine. I gasped and I saw him close his eyes. I relaxed and closed my eyes as well. He moved his hand away from my chin and placed both hands on the side of my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt him smile against my lips. To my displeasure, he pulled away and looked at me through half lidded eyes. I smiled at him softly and he spoke "Don't do that."  I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Do what?"

"Smile at me like that" He answered pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Why?" 

"Because" He kissed my cheek.

"Every time you smile at me" He kissed my nose.

"I fall more in love with you" He said before giving me a heartwarming smile. He pecked my lips and I hid my face in his chest in embarrassment. I felt his chest rumble as he let out a laugh. I could hear his heart beating fast and I smiled.

"Don't hid your face beautiful" He whispered before pulling my face away from his chest.

"Todoroki" I said. He hummed before once again pecking my lips.  I felt my stomach to flips. I don't I could ever get used to him kissing me.

"I love you" I whispered before hiding my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you" He said while pulling my hands away from my face. He was smirking and I rolled my eyes. I leaned forward and opened my mouth,

"I" I kissed him.

"Love" I kissed him again.

"You" This time I held the kiss for a few seconds.

He pulled away and I had never seen such a huge smile on his face.

 "I love you too, Y/n" He said as he pulled me into an embrace and kissing me once again.

AN: Hey guys! This book is going to be about the Bnha boys and you! Hope you enjoy them and if you don't now what Boku no hero  Academia is then I suggest watching it because its awesome. Thanks for reading and I'll try to update as much as I can. Stay spooky readers!