Iida x reader AU

(AN: In most of my AUs quirks don't exist. I'll let you guys know if quirks exist in one of my AU)

I sighed as I doodled another heart around his name. I smiled to myself before facepalming.

"Of all the guys I had to go and crush on him" I mumbled to myself. 

I closed my journal and laid my head on my arms. He's in the track team. He's the class president. He has all advanced classes and I barely have any. He has a lot of friends. How would he ever notice me?

I closed my eyes letting my thoughts drown me when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I raised my head and my eyes widened when they came in contact with Iidas blue eyes.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but if you're tired there's other places you can go and rest. Also, if you're lacking sleep then you should try and get a better sleeping schedule." He said giving me a smile.

"Uh I uh" Was all I managed to stammer out. I could feel my face redden but Iida didn't seem to notice.

"Also, I notice you don't eat during lunch. I can't have one of my classmates go hungry. Would you like to share some of my lunch?" He asked raising his food.

My blush intensified as he continued looking me in the eye. He gave me another smile and I shyly nodded.

"I-id love to"