Shoji x Reader

HIS POV:

I smiled as I saw her bubbly personality shine to the world. She was playing a game with the girls while they boys were doing their own thing. I stared at her fondly until she glanced my way and our eyes locked. I freaked out a little and shifted my attention to whatever the rest of the guys were up to. But I could not suppress they way my heart leaped when her beautiful eyes met mine.

I twiddled my thumbs around while my mind went off to different things. I began pondering of scenarios of talking to Y/n. Her soft smile always ignited the deepest fires within me. She was just so precious and loving to all. I could feel a small grin on my face as I recall all our small interactions. A light tap on my shoulder brought me back to reality as well as a soft voice. I turned to see Y/n next to me.

"Can I speak to you about something?" She asked kindly.

My mouth appeared to be glued shut so I merely nodded. She smiled again and sat next to me. Her sweet scent hit my nose and I inhaled happily. Even her scent made my knees weak.

"What did you want to talk about?" I managed to ask.

She looked at me and her face suddenly reddened. She looked down and fiddled with her sleeves.

"I wanted to tell you that I have feelings for you." She said in a low voice.

Her cheeks were so rosy that I simply wanted to cover them in kisses and her statement made my heart ram against my chest. That simple statement made my head spin and my thoughts run wild. She liked me back.

She began saying apologies and started standing up. I quickly grabbed her hands and motioned for her to sit down. She looked down at out hands and blushed even more. I knew my face had a pink hue as well.

"I like you too. You're an amazing person and I would love to have the privilege of calling you mine."I finally responded.

She smiled gently and leaned in. I felt her lips gently press against my cheek. My mouth slightly opened in shock.

"I'd love that."