Todoroki x reader

Your Pov:

I walk up to Todoroki with a determined look on my face. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. I felt my heart beat a little faster when his eyes locked on mine. Oh how I love his eyes...

"Hello Y/n, do you need something?" He asked.

I felt my hands begin to get clammy as I lifted up a bento box.

"I uh brought you this!" I answered with an awkwardly cheery tone.

He smiled slightly and grabbed the bento box. I felt butterflies when his hand grazed mine.

"Thank you, Y/n. This is a very kind gesture." His voice showed his gratitude and I smiled nervously. I couldn't keep looking into his beautiful eyes, so I stared at the ground.

"I actually" I began while rubbing the nape of my neck, "would like to tell you that I have developed feelings for you."

My voice trailed off a little at the end and I bravely looked up to see his reaction.

His face was almost the same but it was noteable that my words shocked him.

His mouth was slightly agape before he shut it firmly into a straight line. His eyes bore into mine before he finally spoke.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." He said with a lamentful tone.

I looked down feeling my hope slowly die like a fire.

"I don't feel the same."

~~3 weeks later~~

Your Pov:

Every time I saw him, his words echoed into my mind. It was painful but since we were in the same class, it was impossible to not see him.

My friends tried to console and tell me there's someone better but my heart was a stubborn one. It didn't believe a word they said.

Aizawa was explaining something in the board when I felt the sensation of someone watching me. I glanced back and locked eyes with Todoroki. I noticed his cheeks redden and his eyes widen before he darted them to the side.

I was confused. Why was he staring at me? I gingerly touched my face feeling a familiar warmth appear whenever there was something involving Todoroki. I sighed before focusing my attention on our teacher.

The bell rung signaling the end of the day and everyone began heading out of class. I was still packing up my things when a note was placed on my desk.

I looked up but didn't see who it was. I stared at the slip of paper before picking it up.

From who could it be?

I froze for a second.

Perhaps Todoroki? Doubt it. He doesn't like me.

I looked up seeing I was the last one in class and quickly slung my backpack over my shoulder and walking out the door. Once outside the classroom, I finally opened the note.

I need to talk to you. Please see me at the bench outside the school.

I furrowed my brows as I read. My heart began to race as I wondered nervously who needed to speak to me.

"What if it is from him?" I whispered to myself.

I began walking to the entrance of the school with a determined yet anxious heart.

"I have to find out."

I reached the entrance of the school and quickly walked over to the bench. I noticed no one there. I felt my heart drop a little as I wondered if the person changed their mind.

"I'm glad you came." A voice spoke from behind me.

I swung around as I recognized the owner the voice.

"Todoroki." I breathed out.

He smiled slightly as he walked closer to me. I could feel the heat rise in my face and my heart hammer against my chest as if begging to be free.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked in the most casual tone I could do in that moment.

He was now inches away from me, and I could clearly see the blush in his face.

"After what happened a couple weeks ago, I found myself thinking about you a lot. My eyes would start to seek you out amongst the crowd, and I began noticing details about you I never noticed before." He paused briefly and it was evident that he was nervous.

That hope that had dwindled out weeks before, suddenly began growing again.

"I began noticing how beautiful you looked when focused on a task and how enamored I felt when you'd smile. Suddenly, any stray thought I had was only of you. You became my first thought when I wake up and my last before I sleep."

I was speechless as I heard his words. The hope within me was now a roaring fire as every word penetrated my heart. He likes me back.

"I know it was has been three weeks since you told me how you felt. I sincerely hope that in these weeks your feelings for me haven't left because now," he paused again and grabbed my hands in his,"I have feelings for you too."

He looked at me with a look I'd never seen him give another girl and that made my heart ecstatic.

"Todoroki..." I said quietly as my eyes gazed into his.

I leaned up and softly pressed my lips on his. I pulled away and smiled softly before answering.

"Is that a good enough answer?" I could feel how breathless the kiss left me and I loved it.

His face turned into a joyous one before he smirked.

"It is" He began.

"But"

He tilted my head again and leaned in to where our lips were centimeters apart.

"I want a better answer."

He connected our lips again, this time he slid his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

I giggled into the kiss before wrapping my arms around his neck.

Oh, what a blissful way to end the school day.