Shinsou x reader

An: Thank you CaityShy for the request! By the way, (M/n) means mom name and it is a long oneshot + Shinsou appears around the middle of the story. Your quirk(from your mother) is to set portals with your left hand and open portals with your right. There will be a lot of bonding with Dadzawa.

Your Pov:

I sigh as I realized it was already close to 12 am.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked out loud.

I was answered with silence as no one else lived in the house besides us three.

I ripped off the blanket that was on me and walked towards my parents room. I opened the door and stared at the empty bed.

"Usually by now they're home..." I trailed off.

My heart began racing as a terrible thought entered my mind.

"What if something happened to them?" I asked myself.

"They always manage to make it back by at least 10, no matter what." I balled my fist as I ran towards a closet that held a certain phone book.

I grasped the book as my worries began to grow.

"What was his name? The emergency contact they said to call?" I questioned impatiently as I flipped through the pages looking for a certain heros name.

My eyes scanned quickly until they stopped on his name.

"Eraserhead." I whispered.

I picked up the book and ran to the house phone.

I dialed the number and waited for the hero to pick up.

"M/n, why are you calling at this hour?" A gruff voice answered.

"Um, are you Mr.Eraserhead?" I asked nervously.

He was quiet for a moment before he answered.

"Yes and are you M/n's daughter?" He asked.

"Y-yes! My mom and dad put you as an emergency contact. Mr.Eraserhead, I'm worried. They're not home yet and they always make it home by at least 10." I responded anxiously.

"Hold on, what was your name again kid?" He asked.

"It's Y/n."

"Okay Y/n, let me see what I can find out about your parents, alright?"

"O-okay."

It was quiet for a few minutes as I waited to hear back from Eraserhead.

I hope they're okay.

"Y/n."

I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Y-yes?"

"I'm coming to pick you up." His voice sounded a lot more quiet with a hint of sadness.

"What about my parents?" I asked anxiously.

"I'll tell you when I'm there, alright?"

"Okay..."

He hung up and I waited in the couch by the door.

"Why did he sound sad? Did something happen to them?" I questioned as tears pricked my eyes.

"Mom and dad, please be okay." I begged as I hugged a pillow to my chest.

After a good couple of minutes, a knock came from the door. I jumped up and hurriedly made my way to the door.

Maybe he brought my parents.