Katsuki Bakugou x reader

I shot a flameball at the moving target, disintegrating it instantly. I smirked and shot another flameball at another upcoming target. I dummy came at me and I lit my fist on fire and punched it.

"Good job, y/n" My father said patting me in the back. 

"Thanks dad" I responded giving him a smile.  My fathers phone rang and he answered the call leaving the room. I shrugged and walked over to where my phone was. I had a missed call from Katsuki and two messages from him.

Favorite dumbass: Hey babe, want to hang out today?

Favorite dumbass: Are you training? 

Another message from him popped up reading,

Favorite dumbass: Hey, your dad told me you were training and let me come over.

Me:  Okay, see you then.

I plugged my earphones in and went back to practicing. As I punched and shot fireballs at the targets and dummies, I forgot that Katsuki was coming over. Music was blaring in my ears so I didn't hear when the door opened. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I was still fired up from practicing, so I instinctively unwrapped them and threw the person to the ground. I jumped on them, straddling them. 

"Oi, y/n what the hell!?" Katsuki yelled as he stared at me with bewilderment. 

I felt my face redden slightly in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I forgot that you were coming over" I answered about to get off him. I felt arms hold in place and I looked at Katsuki who had a smirk on his face.

"What are you planning Suki?" I asked using the nickname I gave for him. He smirk went away and he gave me an annoyed look when I said his nickname.

"Don't call me that y/n" He whined and I smirked.

"Suki"

"Stop"

"Sukiiii"

"Y/n stop"

"Make me"

Katsuki smirked and suddenly, I felt fingers tickle my sides. I let out a shriek followed by laughter as Katsuki tickled me mercilessly. I jumped off of him and ran out of  the room.

"You can run all you want babe, but I'll catch you soon" Katsuki threatened jokingly. I heard him catching up so I made a sharp turn into the kitchen. A slightly loud thud followed by a string of curses could be heard as Katsuki ran into the wall. I ran back to see him rubbing his head while glaring at the wall. I couldn't help but let out a laugh. He glared at me first but a smile began fighting its way to his face. 

"Are you okay, babee?" I asked walking up to him. I touched his forehead and he slightly flinched.

"I'm fine" He said grabbing my hand.

"But you know what will make me feel better?" He asked and I rolled my eyes knowing where this was going.

I grabbed his face and pulled his hair up and kissed his forehead. I felt his face heat up and I giggled. I place another kiss and he whined in grip.

"What's wrong?" I asked knowing that's not what he was expecting.

"That's not where I wanted the kiss" He whined like a little kid. I couldn't fight the smile and he looked at me with confusion.

"Why are you smiling like that?" He asked narrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Because you act so tough and mean around others but with me you act like a little kid and it' so cute" I answered. His face reddened and he made a tough face. My smile widened and he gave me a playful glare.

"Look at that smile. I'm going to have to kill it"  He said smirking at me.

"And how are you going to kill it?" I asked going a long with it.

"Like this"

I felt his lips against mine and I felt my stomach do flips. He nibbled on my bottom lip and I felt my cheeks redden. A plan popped in my mind and I began creeping my hands into his shirt. He froze for a second but continued to kiss me. I began tickling him and he jumped back separating our lips with a small pop. I continued to tickle him and he laughed trying to stop my attacks. He walked back a bit but tripped taking me down with him. A small shriek escaped my lips and a oof escaped his. I stopped tickling him and just stared at him. His ruby eyes stared back and I let out a sigh in content. Katsuki's voice filled the silent room. 

" I love you, y/n" He said staring at me with soft eyes.

"I love you too, Katsuki" 

He gave me a bright smile that melted my heart. We broke out of our trance when a flash lit up our faces. We turned our faces to see my mom and Katsuki's mom smiling with a camera.

"Mom!" We both yelled unison.

"We're showing this to your future kids" They yelled and Katsuki and I blushed furiously. They left the room leaving Katsuki and I alone again.

"Y/n, would you want to get married some day?" Katsuki asked out of the blue. 

"Yes, as long as its with you"  

He smiled and pressed another kiss to my lips.

"You know, we can get ahead and give our parents some grandchildren to show that photo to" He suggested.

"Katsuki!" I yelled smacking his chest as my face reddened again. He let out a laugh before kissing me again.

A/n: Hello readers! This one shot is dedicated to my friend Gia who's Wattpad is Sasutohoe . Hope you guys enjoy this one shot and I'll try to post another one this week so stay tuned! Byee.