Shinsou x Reader 2/2

A/n: It's the day of the sports festival. I'm only going to focus on the one on one combat part though. She's going to fight Kirishima instead of Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu. Her quirk is blade forming. Basically her whole body or individual parts can turn sharp and bendy like Spaniards swords. The reason her body is bendy when in blade form is so she won't break easily if someone tried to break her. Ex: She can turn her hand into a blade or even each individual fingers. Downside is that the body part that turned into a blade will be sore or  start to hurt depending on how long she was using it.

Y/n's POV (Just going to get straight to the fight scene.)

I swung again at Kirishima, hearing a loud clang as he blocked my attack. We'd been fighting for a while and we both managed to get good hits at certain points. I was making sure Kirishima didn't rip up my shirt. Yes, I was worrying about that. People still can't know I'm a girl.

I dodged his attack and aimed an attack at an area he wasn't protecting. He was growing tired of using his quirk and I used that moment for my attack. Unfortunately, right after my hit, he hardened again and aimed another attack to my chest. I moved so quickly to protect the area that I didn't realize the sharpness of my blades cut my shirt into two large jagged lines.

I jumped back and I looked around quickly in confusion as people gasped in shock.

"L-l/n, you're a girl..." Kirishima gasped out.

"How the he-" I began before I noticed that I could feel cold air rushing into my now exposed torso. My binder was exposed, revealing the fact that I was a girl. Kirishima was still stunned as well as everyone else, giving me a moment to scan the crowd. My eyes landed on Shinsou whose eyes were wide and his lips were agape.

I sighed before turning back and focusing on the battle.

"Well, there goes that." I mumble.

I charge at Kirishima who finally focused back. I attacked him multiple times as he wasn't fully hardened. I fortunately ended up knocking him out of the ring. The crowd remained quiet for a second before going into an uproar. They began chanting my last name.

I smiled slightly and turned to my classmates to see some cheering and others still shocked. I walked off after they announced that I'd be heading to the next round. Joy was racing through my veins but that didn't change the fact that I knew what was going to happen. The swarm of questions from my classmates. I didn't want to hear it right now.

Oh crap, I don't even know what my mother is going to say.

I walked off avoiding my classmates. I went to the room where we'd been in before the sports festival started. I sat down and sighed.

I became so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realize someone had entered the room. Well, not until they spoke up.

"Congrats on your win."

I turned to see Shinsou standing there. There were many emotions swimming through his eyes. Something I had never seen before.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

He sat down across from me and spoke again.

"So you are a girl. Obviously there's a reason as to why you hid that from everyone. May I ask why?"

I looked at him with slight defeat. I should've known I wouldn't be able to avoid questions.

You're lucky I like you.

I explained about how my mom wanted a boy and made me wear binders. I also explained that the school allowed me to hide my identity by permitting me to wear my own clothes.

"So now what are you going to do? Also, I don't understand the fuss over wanting you to be a boy. You being a girl doesn't change the fact that you're an amazing person and future hero." He said.

His words caused something in me to flutter and I had the strongest urge to hug him in that moment.

No, don't do that that'd be weird.

I smiled at him sweetly instead.

"Thank you Shinsou. I greatly appreciate your kind words. And I don't know what I'm going to do." I responded.

He stayed silent before slightly smirking.

"Well whatever you choose to do, I'll be right here with you."

2nd A/n: Ahhh I didn't know how to end it but I hope the ending was at least okayy. Sorry for the late update you guys. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the part 2 of my last Shinsou x Reader. Byeee.