Tamaki x Author

(This is my birthday present from me to me okay? XD)

My POV:

"Hey can we come over to your house to hang out later?"  Hado asked as she motioned to her and Tamaki and Mirio.

I glanced at Tamaki who was looking away with a slight blush on his cheeks and Mirio simply smiled in his Mirio way.

"Sure!" I answered gleefully.

"Awesome we'll see you there!" Had exclaimed before walking to her class.

I walked into mine with a smile adorning my face as I pondered on the excitement of the evengs happening later on.

~After school~

"Hey Y/n!" I heard Hado's cheery voice call.

I turned with a smile and saw her coming with the two boys.

"Hey Y/n" Mirio greeted.

"Hiya!" I answered.

Lastly, I heard Tamakis voice barely above a whisper, greet me as well.

I smiled at his shy behavior, feeling my ever growing fondness of him swell more.

"Soo apparently Mirio and I have to both run errands before coming to your house."

I snapped back to reality as Hado's voice entered my ears.

"Oh that's oka-" I began.

"Butttt Tamaki here" she nudged the shy boy forward, "can go with you right now."

She was smiling but her smile wasn't her usual innocent one. I turned to Tamaki who was looking at his friends with panic.(at the disco.... No? Okay)

I felt a little hurt at his reaction and spoke up.

"You know if you just want to come at the same time as them it's fine." I said with a slightly forced smile.

He suddenly snapped his head towards me and his eyes showed that he didn't want to do that.

"N-no! I want to go right now" he stopped in his sentence, his face becoming red before said the rest "I-i mean if it's fine for me to go right now."

I was taken back by his answer but I felt the disappointment disappear.

"Alright then, lets head off." I said while hooking my arm around his in a joking manner.

His face showed surprise at my action and I let out a small giggle.

"We'll see guys there." I hollered at Hado and Mirio, as Tamaki and I made our way to my house.

Upon arrival, Tamaki began acting a little more awkward than his usual self. I cocked my head in confusion as he avoided my gaze. His face was concentrated on whoever he was texting. His ears and cheeks were burning read and for a moment I wondered if he was coming down with a fever.

"Tamaki, are you okay?" I asked as I inched closer.

I gingerly touched his burning face that seemed to get hotter upon my touch.

"You're really warm." I said.

"I'm f-fine." He squeaked.

His phone was in his hand but it slipped onto the sofa, the moment I touched his face. Unconsciously, I looked down and read that they were from Mirio and Hado in a groupchat.

Mirio: Use this chance to tell her how you feel!!

Hado: You should Tamaki, I'm sure Y/n will like you back.

Tamaki: But what if she doesn't. I'm to boring and plain for her.

I looked up at Tamaki who was frozen. His eyes showed he was worry and fear.

I felt my heart break a little at his response, but joy coursed through me at the fact that he indeed did like me back.

He scrambled for his phone and began standing up. I quickly latched my hand around his wrist and pulled him down. He was sitting again and I quickly sat on his lap. His face was once again pink and I'm sure mine was as well.

"Y/n, I'm sorry you read tha-" He began.

"You're right you know" I cut him off.

I tilted his chin slightly downwards to me.

"I don't like you"

His face began to sadden.

"I love you damn it."

Before he could speak, I pressed my lips gently against his. I caressed his jaw as he began to kiss back. After a few seconds, I pulled away. My lips were buzzing and aching for more.

"I love you." I said it again.

His face broke out into the biggest grin I had ever seen on him.

"I-i love you too." He responded.

To my surprise, he pulled me into a kiss, which I happily returned.