Bakugo x reader

Your POV: 

It was a few days after the fight between All Might and All for one. Ever since that night, Bakugo had become distant. He wasn't his usual self and no matter how much I tried to get him to open up, he would refuse every time. I felt something in me twist bitterly as I realized my own boyfriend wasn't willing to open up to me.

"He just needs some time. He'll be back to how he was before." I weakly reassured myself.

I sighed as I flipped another page in my book, desperately trying to get my mind off the boy I loved. As my eyes began to aimlessly scan the words on the page, my phone vibrated. I took a moment to place my book down and slowly grab my phone.

I turned it on to see a message from Bakugo. I cocked my head in confusion before clicking on it to see what it said.

Bakugo: Can you please come over?

I scrunched my eyebrows wondering what he needed at almost 10:00 pm. Another message popped.

Bakugo: I need you.

My heart slightly sped up and I sprung out of my bed. I clutched my phone in my hand as I went to the kitchen to search for my mom. She was at the table reading some paper but looked up when I approached her.

"Mom I know it's a little late but can I over to Bakugo's? He texted me saying he needed me." I asked.

She raised her eyebrow but seemed to contemplate the decision. She knew that he had been acting a little distant and I hoped that would influence her answer.

"Sure just don't do anything inappropriate or I'll kick his-" She stopped as she saw my face.

She knew I wasn't a raging hormonal teenager and Bakugo wouldn't do anything since he actually feared her so she stopped.

"Just be safe and if you need to stay over call or text me okay?" She said.

"Yes mom and I will." I said before walking out of the kitchen.

I made my way to the door where my shoes were and put them on. After doing so, I opened the door and walked out. I locked the door behind me before taking a good look at the darkening sky.

"Better hurry up before it gets really dark." I mumbled to myself.

Luckily he didn't live even five minutes away, so I was at his door step rather quickly. I knocked twice and the door immediately opened and I was pulled inside. Before I could speak, strong arms lifted me up and carried me to the living room.

"Bakugo, what are you doing?" I asked but received no response.

He sat me down first while still having his arms around me. He laid on me and placed his face on my neck. He tightened his hold on me and I gave in, wrapping my arms around my his neck. He shuddered into my neck and next thing I knew I felt a substance fall on my neck.

"Bakugo?" I asked.

The tears continued falling and the only thing I could manage to hear was a weak "Just hold me please."

I nodded and caressed his hair soothingly as he cried silently. I felt my heart ache as his tears continued falling and his sniffles were loud enough to be heard.

"It's going to be okay my love." I whispered reassuringly.

He didn't respond but just shifted so he could look up at me. His face was blotchy and red and his eyes were puffy and bloodshot. Tear stains marked his face and I unwrapped my arms to wipe away the tears that were forming. I gave a soft smile and I wiped the rest of his face.

"What's wrong darling?" I asked.

He looked away and blinked multiple times to keep new tears that were threatening to spill from falling. He looked at me again and the face he had on broke my heart.

"Do you think it's my fault?" He asked, referring to the fight between All Might and All for one.

"No, of course not love. None of that was your fault. " I answered truthfully.

His lip slightly quivered and he lowered his head back to my neck. I felt a light kiss on my neck before he raised his head again.

"I just feel like it is." He responded.

"It's not. You weren't planning for this to happen. It never was and will never be your fault." I said as I grabbed his face.

I caressed his face and he leaned into one of my hands. I leaned down and place a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Y/n." He said.

I looked down at him and smiled.

"I love you too, darling."