Shoto/Tenya x reader

A/N: This is a medieval AU. Thank you @Mclachlani55 for the request :). Warning: Very long one shot + one of the characters breaking the fourth wall to ask a genuine question the author wants an answer to.

Your Pov:

I giggled silently as I slipped the apple into my pouch while the merchant was distracted talking to Ochaco.

I noticed Shoto spotted my actions and merely chuckled. I sent him a cheeky grin before walking over to him and Tenya who luckily for me was talking to Izuku. I would've had the scolding of a lifetime from the tall boy if he saw what I did.

"One day you're gonna get caught Y/n." Shoto whispered.

"Yeah right, I'm the best thief and pitpocketer here. Even if I do, you'll bail me out wouldn't you?" I asked with a smirk.

Shoto rolled his eyes and let out a defeated sigh before nodding.

I gave him a smile before side hugging him as a response. I noticed his cheeks tint pink and I smiled softly at the sight.

"Oh Y/n, hello!" Tenya exclaimed.

I flinched a little at his enthusiasm but smiled.

"Hello Tenya." 

"Hi Izuku."

"Hi Y/n!" Izuku responded.

Tenya's smile was very broad and I felt my smile grow a bit bigger as a reaction.

"What have you been up to?" He asked.

I glanced at Shoto who smirked a little before looking away.

"Oh nothing." 

"Well that sounds fun." He chirped.

I nodded awkwardly as I palmed the apple in my pocket. 

"It is almost time for lunch, would you guys like to join me? It will be on me." Shoto asked us.

Well all nodded and thanked the multicolored hair boy.

"Hey everybody, what did I miss?" Ochaco's voice came from next to me.

I noticed she was holding a sack with some fruits and vegetables.

"Oh Shoto has been kind and is inviting us to lunch." Tenya responded.

"Would you like to join Ochaco?" Shoto asked.

"Free food? Of course!"

I giggled before standing on my toes and slipping my arm around Shoto's shoulder.

"See? She gets it from me." I proudly said.

I smirked towards Shoto and noticed his face getting red. Curiosity took over and I placed a hand on his cheek feeling intense heat upon contact.

"Woah there Shoto you're really warm. You okay there?" I asked.

"Y-yes of course I'm okay." He responded before placing a hand over mine and taking it off his face, "No need to worry."

"OK then!" I responded and smiled.

I looked down and realized he was still holding my hand. I coughed a little and he snapped his eyes towards me.

I glanced downwards and he followed my eyes to our hands.

"My apologies Y/n." He whispered before letting go.

I gave him a squeeze before finally letting releasing him from my hold. 

I turned towards Tenya who seemed to have a small frown as he glanced towards us.