Bakugo x reader

Warning: Sad one shot

Your pov:

I fidgeted around in my seat feeling angst and guilt course through me.

I look up to see Kirishima laugh as Bakugo yelled about something.

I felt my throat close up a bit at the sight.

Is this still worth it?

"Shut up sh*tty hair! You're just as annoying as the rest."

I studied his face and I felt as if someone dropped a huge weight on my shoulders. I felt my heart race amongst the negative emotions that filled me.

Can I do this to him?

I looked at everyone around me who was laughing or chatting.

To them?

I felt a smile make it's way to my face at the sight of Midoriya blushing at Uraraka's actions.

I always thought they would make a cute couple.

I glanced back at the fiery blond with a soft gaze.

Did he ever see me that way?

I clenched my fists as tears stung my eyes. I wiped them away quickly.

Either way, it's too late now.

The bell rung and we all gathered out belongings ready to go home.

"Hey L/n, walk with us! I'm sure Bakugo won't mind." Kirishima offered.

"Yeah sure." I responded quietly. I stole another glance at Bakugo.

Right?

I walked with them silently. I couldn't bring myself to talk as I felt that I would break at any moment. My heart was no longer racing because the boy I grew to love was walking beside me but from what would occur in a few moments.

This is it.

I smiled at the two as Bakugo appeared uninterested while Kirishima spoke about something that was manly.

Savor it while it lasts.

We finally reached the entrance. It felt like it took a thousand years to get to. I felt like I was being punished by feeling as if time was going by slower than usual. Forcing me to feel every painful second before what was going to happen.

Hey L/n, are you okay? You haven't spoken at all."

I snapped my focus to Kirishima who was laying a hand on my shoulder. His concerned eyes made me want to cry.

They don't deserve this.

"Yeah, you're usually all annoying and sh*t so what's nagging you?"

I looked at Bakugo and felt so much worse when I saw the genuine worry in his eyes.

You don't deserve this. I'm sorry.

"I uh I'm fine."

My voice betrayed me and I cursed myself.

"Hey quit lying, you're clearly not fine." Bakugo responded.

"Just drop it." I begged weakly.

Kirishima was about to speak when the dreaded moment came.

I could feel the portal open behind me. I bit my lip trying to contain my sob that was trying to escape and was growing by the second.

"H-hey it's villains!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"What the f*ck!?"

My eyes landed on Bakugo who was staring behind me with anger and confusion.

I forgot there were other students still near the school and I could hear them gasping.

I didn't want to turn back. It would only make this more real.

"Y/n get back!" Bakugo barked.

He actually said my first name.

He gripped my wrist trying to pull me towards him but it faltered when I felt four fingers on my shoulder.

"Relax kid we're not hurting anyone today. We're just hear for L/n." Shigarakis voice filled my ears.

I could see people running towards the school. Most likely to alert teachers.

"What do you mean you're here for her!?" Bakugo asked with anger.

"Oh well it appears our dear L/n didn't tell you who she actually was." He responded.

I didn't need to turn to know he was smirking and was enjoying this.

"L/n you're" Kirishima's voice trailed for he already knew the answer.

I dared to look at the boy who looked so confused and betrayed.

"Oi brat! Don't do it!" Bakugo yelled.

He was staring at me with a look I had never seen before. His eyes showed that he was broken and the tears in his eyes showed me he was begging me to stay.

"I'm sorry." I choked out.

I could feel the tears streaming down my face mercilessly.

I gave him a sorrowful look as I began stepping back into the portal.

"I have no choice."

The look in his eyes broke my heart even more and I hated my life even more in that moment.

Bakugo began running towards me and just as he was about to reach me the portal closed.

The last thing I saw was his heart break written all over his face.

"Good job breaking him L/n" Shigaraki complimented.

"Shut up before I injure you." I sneered, pouring all my anger in that sentence.

"He wasn't part of the plan." I whispered feeling a tear slip.

"But it was nice seeing him fall apart over you." Shigaraki chuckled.

"I'll kill you." I threatened.

At this point, I just might kill this f*cker who ruined my life and forced to me to do this.

"If you do then you know HE won't be happy."

I didn't need to see his face to see he had a smirk as if he won.

"If he kills me then good. My life only meant something-" I stopped myself not wanting him to have something else to use against me. Katsuki couldn't be hurt anymore.

"Forget it you ugly f*cker." I spat.

"L/n please watch your language."

I glared at Kurogiri.

"Don't tell me what to do." I growled before getting off the chair and walking to the pathetic excuse of a room they gave me.

I opened the door and entered slamming it closed in the process.

The last images of Bakugo flashed through my mind and I chocked back a sob. I knew that hand bastard would love to see me or hear me in this state.

I couldn't control my anger and I threw a glass of water on the ground, enjoying the sound of it shattering.

"If only it was Shigaraki's bones instead." I said to myself.

I sat on my bed, hands on my face and my mind torturing me with memories I made with them. With him.

"Why am I still here?" I whispered to myself as I looked at the four walls incasing me.

No ones Pov:

The usually grumpy blond was concerningly silent as well as the guilt ridden girl. They stared at their hands, tears dripping onto them as they both shared the same thought.

"Why?"