BakugoxreaderxKirishima

A/n: Thank you Cyrissa_Nimbie for the request! Also this year doesn't seem to be getting better for me. I got confirmed that someone I deemed a friend doesn't like me and she's friends with my old bestie and now she's(old bestie) changed and is a bit mean towards me too. Hurray for this crappy year. At least I have you guys, my amazing and lovely readers.

Your POV:

I scratched the nape of my neck awkwardly as I felt two pairs of eyes on the back of my head.

How long are they gonna keep this up?

I glanced to the side seeing Kirishima giving me a lovey dovey look. I glanced to the other side and Bakugo was staring but without a scowl. We locked eyes and he glared but a blush grew on his face.

I sighed before turning back to Aizawa who was speaking about a project.

"You will work in pairs. I don't care who but give me the pair names in 3 minutes," Aizawa said.

Suddenly, the classroom erupted into multiple voices and people picking each other. I snapped my attention forward when a hand slammed down on my desk and Bakugos face loomed over mine.

"Oi be my partner," He demanded but his eyes showed a tint of softness.

"I-"

"Hey L/n, let's be partners!"

I turned to the side and Kirishima was smiling brightly at me.

"Oi sh*tty hair I got to her first," Bakugo growled.

"Well it's L/n's decision. It's not manly to decide for her," He replied.

I looked at both before smiling softly.

"Well there's an uneven number in the class. Why not us three work together?" I suggested.

Bakugo tch'ed before muttering out a 'fine' and Kirishima just cheered before walking up to Aizawa and telling him of the group.

----

Your POV

"Hey guys, let's work on the project at my house," I suggested as the bell rang signaling for the next class.

"Whatever stupid face," Bakugo muttered but his reddened as he glanced at me.

I smiled a little the sight before Kirishima asked if it was okay for us to go.

"Of course Kiri! I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't," I giggled.

He blushed and scratched the back of his neck bashfully.

"Kiri... I like the sound of that," He replied with a shy tone.

I felt someone burning holes into my back when Kirishima said that.

Looks like Bakugo is jealous.

"Well that's good to hear," I said, ignoring the stare on my back.

----

Finally the bell rang and we all walked out of class, ready to go home.

"Oi stupid face," A voice snapped next to me.

I turned to Bakugo and smiled softly. His face turned a pink hue and he cleared his throat.

"I'm walking with you to your house," He stated.

"Alright Bakugo," I replied with a little laugh.

Out of my peripheral vision, I saw the smallest smile on his lips. My heart melted at the sight.