Kirishima x hispanic reader

A/n: Not a request but I so got excited with this idea that I wanted to do it ASAP. Also PLEASE don't hate me for the song choice, it's actually what inspired this oneshot😅. Also you and Kiri are 3rd years and a lot of your family moved to Japan. Y'all started dating at the beginning of your third year. Kirishima is a bit ooc as well. C/n is cousin name

Your POV:

"Come on Eijiro! It will be fun, I promise," I begged Eijiro while giving him my puppy eyes.

"I don't know Y/n. I don't really know how to dance much especially your cultures dances," He answered.

I pouted at him and he sighed.

"It's not manly to use your cuteness against me princess," He groaned while avoiding looking at my face.

I hugged him and placed my chin on chest looking up at him.

"Please Eijiro, my family has been wanting to meet you." I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

He sighed and returned the hug.

"Alright, fine princess." He gave me a smile and I grinned.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squished him in my embrace and he laughed.

"You know for someone smaller than me, you sure do have a lot of strength," He joked while placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh hush, it's not like I'm breaking any of your bones." I poked his chest as I released him from my hug.

"You couldn't even if you wanted too," He teased and swiftly stole a kiss before I could speak.

As he was about to pull away, I grabbed his tie and kept in place.

He circled his arms around my waist, and I released his tie and wrapped mine around his neck.

A familiar warm feeling flooded my body whenever we kissed.

I pulled back and opened my eyes to see Eijiro with a slight dopy expression.

"You look so cute whenever you do that face." I teased while grabbing his face and pressing another peck to his lips.

He grinned and my heart fluttered at the sight.

His phone buzzed and he pulled back to check it.

"Ah shoot I forgot I was hanging with the guys today. I have to go princess," He said while pressing a kiss to my lips.

I returned it happily and he pulled back giving me a soft smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess," He said.

"Alright love, stay safe!" I exclaimed.

--------

"Hey babe, want to hang out today?" I asked while lacing my fingers with his as we walked down the hall. We were making our way out of school as it was the end of the day. (Also I'm sorry if you hate word babe😅)

"Um actually my mom needs me to help move some stuff today," He responded rather quickly while scratching the nape of his neck with his free hand.

"Oh, okay well just remember not to plan anything on Saturday cause of the party," I reminded him while gifting him a smile.

He returned it with a slightly nervous one of his own and I frowned slightly.

"Are you really that nervous about Saturday?" I asked genuinely.

His face contorted to worry as he grasped my hands in his.

"Don't worry about me princess. I'm a little nervous but as long I have you by my side, I'll be fine," He pecked my forehead causing me to giggle.