Midoriya x reader

Your pov

The chatter around me grew by the minute as my class awaited Aizawas arrival. I read my book quietly in my corner drowning out the noise with every word that my eyes laid themselves upon. I glanced up randomly and made eye contact with Midoriya. His face was pink and the moment our eyes locked the color blazed and he averted his eyes back to Uraraka. I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow before going back to my book. 

This time against my better judgement, I began eavesdropping to see if I could hear their conversation. They weren't that far from me and I could hear what they were saying. 

"Y/n is too pretty and cool for me." I froze in my tracks, my eyes trained on the book in front of me. 

"There's no way she would say yes if I asked her out."

I used every power in me to not look up at him. Before he could continue, Aizawa entered and class began. I paid attention to the lesson but my thoughts would drift off every once in a while to what Midoriya said.

My heart was leaping with joy the whole time but I felt a little sad when I realized he believed he was too cool for me. I pulled out a sticky note and wrote him a note. When the bell rung, I passed by his desk and slipped the note without looking at him.

I continued walking never looking back although my heart was begging for another glance of its beloved.

Midoriya POV

The bell had rung and I was packing up to my stuff. Iida and Uraraka said they'd meet me at our next class and walked off. I tensed up a little when I felt Y/n suddenly pass by me. A note was slipped into my desk as Y/n walked by and I felt my heart pace speed up. I looked up, staring at their back as my face reddened a little.

"What is the note abou-.... Oh God what if she heard me." I thought frantically.

I slowly stood up while staring at the note. I glanced up to see everyone was already walking to their next class. I quickly grabbed my things and picked up the small paper. I began walking and glancing down at the note clutched in my hand. I finally gathered the courage to open it. 

I slowly opened it, feeling my heart hammer harder against my chest. I began to read and was suddenly filled with joy.

I would definitely say yes if you asked me out ;)

I smiled widely and looked up seeing Y/n's perfect figure walking away. My heart swelled and  my head spiraled with thoughts on how to ask the cutest human in the world.