Insecure Hawks x reader

An: Thank you -S-V-Alegrano- for the request! I've never written Hawks before but I hope you guys like it. Also I'm sorry if the ending isn't that great, I didn't know how to end it.😅

Hawks Pov:

I ran quickly through the hallways as I searched for Y/n's room.

"Hawks! What brings you here?"

I whipped around to see a doctor who was a friend of mine.

"Hey d/n, I'm here to see Y/n she got hurt so I'll talk to you later!" I exclaimed while waving my arms. He nodded and continued off while I sped walk to Y/n's room.

My eyes locked on her room number and I sighed in relief.

"Yes! Room 315 I finally found you."

I stopped at the door and took a deep breath, failing to calm my shaking form

"Oh gosh I hope Y/n isn't that hurt. I failed to save her. What kind if hero am I if I can't save the person I love."

Guilt and worry filled my heart as I placed a shaky hand on the door handle.

"With the way I look, there's no doubt she'll know I'm nervous." I mumbled.

I finally twisted the handle and pulled the door back to reveal a sleeping Y/n.

For a moment, affection overpowered the negativity that swarmed my being, until I saw the bandages and wrappings on her legs and arms.

"Y/n." I whispered as my legs moved towards her.

Hot tears began cascading down my face as I noticed her face scrunched slightly in pain.

"I'm so worthless. How does she love me when I failed her." I whispered to myself as I carefully took her hand.

"How can you love a failure like me? I'm not worthy of you. I failed to save you Y/n. I don't deserve you." I spoke to her unconscious form as my hand trembled from the sob that was threatening to escape.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as silent sob took over me.

I felt a slight squeeze from the hand that I was holding and looked up to see Y/n slowly opening her eyes.

"Keigo?" She asked in a drowsy voice.

"Yes princess?" I sniffled and wiped the tears from my eyes with other hand.(I feel like he would call his girl princess.)

She fully opened her eyes and studied my face.

I gulped nervously as a frown grew on her lips.

"Honey, why are you crying?" She asked while weakly lifting up a hand to my face.

I placed my hand over hers and responded as more tears began falling.

"Because I don't deserve you princess. I failed to save you and now you're hurt and it's because of me."

She sighed before smiling softly and wiping my tears.

"First of all, you didn't fail me. Second, you were busy saving civilians, of course you weren't going to be able to protect me and a whole lot of people. Lastly, I'm alive honey. I'm not mad at you at all." She leaned off her bed and pressed a kiss to my lips.

I released her hand and cradled her face gently.

"So please don't cry. I love you and don't ever say that you don't deserve me okay?" She added when she pulled away.

I nodded before pulling her back into another kiss. I sighed happily as she traced my jaw with her hand.

"Ahem."

We sprung apart to see a doctor standing in front of the door with an embarrassed look on his face.

"My apologies doctor, I had to give my princess a kiss." I said and Y/n lightly smacked my arm.

"It's fine young man. Well I was going to check up on her, but I'm sure you want more time with her. I do have to know, are you feeling any pain in your arms and legs?" The doctor.

"There's just a little dull pain thats all." She responded. I noticed her red tinted face and smirked.

"Alright well that's good to know. I would've had to prescribed pain pills but looks like I won't need to. Well I'll come back later to check up on your vitals." The doctor replied before walking out.

I turned to Y/n to see her facepalming herself while shaking her head.

"Aww princess your face is red. Also I'm glad you're not in much pain." I cooed while pinching her cheeks.

She looked at me and pouted causing my heart to skip a beat.

"You're so beautiful."

Her pout turned to a small smile and she pinched my cheeks back.

"And you're so handsome."

"Well, then I'm sure our babies will be beautiful!" I laughed and she joined.

"Oh Keigo, you're such a dork." She teased.

"What matters is that I'm your dork." I winked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes honey, you are my dork."

The End.