Denki x tsundere reader

The bell rung signaling the end of school. I hurriedly grabbed my stuff and shoved them in my backpack.

"Come on, y/n!" Uraraka exclaimed motioning me to hurry up.

"Yeah, yeah i'm coming woman" I said slinging my backpack on my shoulder and rushing towards her.

"So I saw Denki running around cheering earlier. Know the reason why?" Uraraka asked wiggling her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. 

"Short story he asked me out tonight and I agreed" I answered awaiting her reaction.

Uraraka's eyes widened and she was about to speak but was caught off by a certain boy.

"Y/n!" Denki yelled. I stopped walking and turned around to see Denki slow down to a jog.

"You dropped your pen" He said extending the item towards me. 

I raised an eyebrow wondering why he made such a fuzz over a pen.

"Uh, thanks?" I said.

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh actually that's not the only reason I came to talk to you. Since you agreed to go out tonight could you give me your address?" He asked avoiding eye contact.

From the corner of my eye I noticed Uraraka smiling widely and I knew I was going to be bothered the rest of the walk about this.

"Sure its (address)" I answered in a monotone voice.

"Great thanks! Uh also be ready at eight?" He said well more like asked.

"Don't sound so sure there buddy" I said letting a playful tone slip a little.

Denki blushed and I rolled my eyes realizing that I Uraraka was struggling to contain her excitement.

"Yes! I am sure" He finally answered regaining his confidence. 

I gave a half smile and got ready to turn but a hand grasped my wrist. I looked at Denki slightly shooting him a look for grabbing my wrist. He noticed and let go speaking in the process.

"Wear something casual"

"Okay, byee" I dragged the e a little turning around in the process. I heard footsteps as he walked away.

I rolled my eyes again and Uraraka looked at me a wide smile. I raised an eyebrow and she finally spoke letting her excitement flow.

"We need to get you ready for your date! He said casual so we have to find something cute and casual! Ohh I'm so exited!!" She exclaimed waving her arms in the process. 

"Jeez I'm the one going on a date yet you're more excited than I am" I responded lazily.

She frowned and punched me in the arm. I looked at her with a confusion.

"Why did you punch me?" I asked slightly glancing at my arm.

"You need to be more excited than this! I mean it's Denki. He's so cute and charming and perfect for you" She said flicking me on the forehead. I blushed a little at the last sentence but I covered it. I glared at her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Whatever neither of us has homework anyways so lets get this over with" I stated.

Uraraka cheered and dragged me all the way.

~~~Time skip~~~

It was 7:30 pm and Uraraka had finished curling my hair despite my protests. She had threatened to eat all of my pocky and I couldn't let that happen.