Katsuki x reader

A/n: I know I have requests but it's Bakubaby's birthday and I have to make him something special.

Your POV:

"Hey Mr.Aizawa," I called out nervously.

My grumpy teacher turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, L/n?" He asked while crossing his arms.

"I have um a favor to ask," I squeaked as he gazed at me intently with his tired eyes.

"You're taking too long," He replied.

"Well, I was wondering..."

-The next day-

My alarm rang and I snapped my eyes open. A grin grew on my face and I jumped out of my bed.

"Today is the day," I mumbled excitedly to myself.

I grabbed my phone and texted the groupchat.

Katsuki's surprise party planning

Me: Hey guys! You ready for today?

I smiled seeing my classmates replies. I texted back a few replies before going off to take a shower.

Afterwards, I headed to the common room. My eyes landed on Aizawa standing with Shoto and Katsuki.

Aizawa looked up at me and sighed.

"I know this is very abrupt but we will have studies today and some training," He said in a tired voice.

"Eh? Why!?" Katsuki complained.

Shoto merely nodded, knowing it was part of our plan.

"You will never catch up to your classmates if you complain about your extra work," Aizawa responded dryly.

Katsuki just tched and I let out a breath of relief. Aizawa looked back at me and nodded. I sent him a thumbs up before walking off to my friends.

"Hey Y/n!" Many of them greeted. I noticed some were still missing but I didn't mind.

"Hey guys!" I replied excitedly while sitting next to Eijiro.

I peeked back and noticed Aizawa had left with Shoto and Katsuki.

"All right, they're gone. So I guess we should start preparing!" I clapped my hands with glee.

Many nodded their heads and others let out a "Yeah!".

-----

I released a sigh of satisfaction as I finished putting up the banner.

"Happy Birthday Katsuki," I whispered what it said.

A small smile grew on my face as I turned as saw the rest of the decorations.

"Hey L/n!"

I turned to see Sato coming towards me with a cake.

My smile grew wider as I hopped off the ladder and ran to him. He placed the cake on the table where the cupcakes and cookies were.

"Wow that cake looks amazing Sato! Thanks for helping," I thanked him and gave him a tight hug.

"Thank you L/n and you're welcome," He replied kindly while returning the hug.

"Hey Y/n, are these enough balloons?" Denki asked.

"Ah I gotta go Sato. Do you mind helping the girls and boys with the cooking?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course L/n," He chuckled as he realeased me and ruffled my hair.