Aizawa x reader

"Babee" I yelled from the kitchen. 

Aizawa had just returned from work and was his usual tired and grumpy self. He shuffled into the kitchen. His tired eyes bored into mine seeming to say "Yes?" I smiled widely, hoping to get a reaction from my beloved husband. I saw a flash of affection run through his eyes, before he walked up to me and gently wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you hungry?" I asked while running my hand through his long locks.

"A little but I'm more sleepy than anything else." He responded.

I rolled my eyes as a smile made it's way to my face. I pulled back to stare at his face while playfully pouting.

"Wouldn't you want to spend time with your wife?" I asked jokingly.

He looked at me with a tired smile before responding.

"We can spend time together while we sleep."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at his response. He chuckled lightly and peppered my face with kisses. I squeaked before a giggle escaped my lips. He pulled back and smiled widely causing me to grin.

"I love it when you smile." I said.

He immediately frowned and I playfully glared at him.

"I love you in general so." He responded.

My hear fluttered and before I responded he pecked me on the forehead.

"Can we go sleep?" He asked giving me his puppy eyes that only I get to see.

"How can I say no to that face." I answered.

He smirked and grabbed my face with his large hands.

"You can't." He muttered before pressing his lips on mine.