Shinsou x Reader 1/2

(A/n: Your mother wanted a male child, so she got you used to wearing a binder. The school allowed you to wear your own clothes instead of uniform to hide your gender. You usually wear joggers or sweatpants. Your hair is short also like very short.)

Your POV

I entered the school grounds and looked at all the people around me.

I heard Uraraka call me and I turned to greet her.

"L/n!! Wait for me." She exclaimed.

I nodded and stopped in my tracks. She caught up to me and gave me a large grin. I smiled back although, I knew she couldn't see my smile because of my mask.

"How was your morning?" She asked.

We began walking towards our homeroom.

"It was fine, how was yours?"

She told me about her morning and I listened intently. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Shinsou looking at me. I raised an eyebrow before turning back as we had arrived to class 1A.

"Hey L/n, I know we always ask but are we ever going to know your gender?" Uraraka asked.

I looked behind her to see Shinsou still staring at me with a look of wonder. My heart raced a little. I turned back to her and responded.

"Someday but not today."

She simply nodded, choosing to not question further and we sat down in our chairs.

Man my binder is being itchy today.

I awkwardly moved my arm in a motion to scratch my chest and luckily, no one noticed.

I let my thoughts drown me as everyone around chattered amongst themselves. The day went on and finally it was lunch time. I walked towards the cafeteria minding my own business when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and felt my heart jump a little as tired purple eyes met mine.

"Yes?" I managed to say.

"I uh" He began. He looked down with a conflicted expression.

"Did you need something?" I asked, concern flooding my words.

"I'm sorry, I don't really know why I'm doing this. Can we talk in private?" He asked.

I nodded and he talked me to an empty table. We sat down across from each other and I stared at him expectantly.

"Listen I know we rarely talk much. I mean I'm not fully sure what gender you even are, but you intrigue me. I don't really know where I'm going with this, but I guess I just want to ask if we could talk more?" He asked.

I remained silent before finally answering.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that." I answered.

My heart was beating a lot quicker than usual. He nodded and stood up. I stood up as well and we made our way to the lunchline. We conversed and we ended up trading numbers. We went out separate ways as we went to our closer friends.

I sat down at the table and was immediately bombarded by questions from Uraraka, but I dismissed them. All I could do was think about a certain purple haired boy.