Bakugo x Reader pt3

Your Pov:

We reached the Orphanage and I checked to see if the henchman was still there and fortunately, he was.

"That one," pointing to him, "is one of Shigarakis men. Ever since they forced me to join they have someone guarding the orphanage to make sure I don't try to take Kyro."

All Might nodded and moved to open the door.

"W-wait!"

He stopped and look at me with confusion.

"If he sees you, he'll know something is up and alert Shigaraki. Someone else has to go." I explained.

"You do make a good point young L/n, but we need to get your young sibling out of there immediately. We don't have time to wait for someone, so Aizawa if you don't mind, you go. You're less likely to be suspected." All Might responded.

Aizawa nodded and glanced at me. I wanted to hide away from his gaze but I couldn't bring myself to do so.

"I'll tell them the situation and have Kyro be brought somewhere through the back, so move the car to the other side of the building."

His monotone voice sent a shiver down my spine.

How could he be so calm? I'm freaking out right now.

He got out and blended himself through a crowd. I watched anxiously as he slipped into the building the moment Shigaraki's guy turned away.

I looked away and tightened my fists.

"All Might, what am I going to do?"

I felt fear and worry coursing through my veins and negative thoughts cloud my mind.

I looked up at the hero who has protected so many and hoped he could protect me and Kyro too.

"Young L/n I know you're in a very tough situation, but we will help you through it. I'm a hero after all, I protect those who need me." He responded.

Our driver went to the back of the building and we waited.

"How will people believe me?" I asked as I choked back tears.

Images of Bakugo flashed through my mind and I felt my heart clench.

"How will he forgive me?" I said outloud.

"Well Young L/n, we will have to get this sorted out and you will be taken for questioning. There will be many who will not believe you because not all people are understanding." He paused and placed a hand on my shoulder, "You didn't ask for this life and although I cannot promise you that everything will be alright immediately, I will do my best to help you, young L/n. I'm sure your friends will forgive you when they know the truth.

I sniffled not realizing there were tears rolling down my face as he spoke.

"I'm sure young Bakugo will forgive you too." He added.

I felt my face burst with red.

"W-wait! How did you know?" I asked the number one hero.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"I've seen the way you act around the boy. He also has a different way of being with you and he may be a more difficult character but he would understand. Especially if it involves the girl he is romantically interested with." All Might replied.

I could feel my face burning and I wanted nothing more than to hide under a million blankets.

THE NUMBER ONE HERO KNOWS ABOUT MY CRUSH ON BAKUGO.

"I see Aizawa was able to successfully retreat your brother." All Might spoke.

I looked up, remembering why I was here in the first place.

My heart stopped for a moment as Aizawa walked with Kyro in his arms.

"Kyro..." I mumbled, feeling tears prick my eyes.

"Now L/n we will be going to a good friend of mine for help." All Might said.

I nodded mindlessly as I watched my baby brother sleep in Aizawas arms.

"He stills looks just like our mother." I whispered as Aizawa opened the door.

I felt my heart ram against my chest.

"That was not a fun conversation." Aizawa grumbled as he fixed Kyro in his arms.

"Can I carry him?" I blurted out.

Aizawa looked at me before nodding. I slowly pulled Kyro into my arms. He merely stirred as I adjusted him in my arms.

I felt like crying a river right then and there.

"I missed you so much." I whispered as I stared at his peaceful face.

"We need to get going. You and Kyro need to be placed somewhere safe because I doubt Shigaraki will rest knowing you betrayed him." Aizawa spoke.

I nodded and we drove off to All Mights friend at the police station.

Bakugo's Pov:

"Bakugo it's getting late and I need to head home."

I glared at Kirishima feeling anger grow as I couldn't figure out a plan to help Y/n.

"Listen man, I'm sure the Pro Heroes will figure something out. We don't even know her location and we can't be putting ourselves in danger without having any other information. We'll just get in deep trouble." Kirishima said.

I sighed rubbing my temples.

"Fine." I growled out.

I wouldn't fully admit it, but he was right for once.

"We'll keep planning tomorrow. Go home." I said.

"That's not a manly way to say goodbye to your friend." He pouted.

I rolled my eyes and glared.

"You're not a friend. You're just tolerable extra like L/n was." I snapped.

He smirked as I mentioned L/n's name.

"You're in love with L/n~" He teased while running out of my room.

"No, I'm not you lil sh*t!" I yelled as I heard my houses door open and close.

I sat down on my bed and rubbed my head.

"Stupid L/n." I growled.

I stared out my window, watching the sun set.

It looked beautiful but it wasn't as beautiful as L/n.

"Why did I have to fall for you?"

An: Please don't hate me because this oneshot will have a part 4. I'm sorry it's so long.😅