Bakugou x shapeshifterreader

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I decided to make a Halloween one shot since I had been planning it for few days. Anyways, I'm not going continue rambling so enjoy!

It was Halloween night and Bakugou was out with Kirishima, Kaminari, Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida and Shouto. The group had decided to dress up and go out and see if they could get candy. I had lied and said I was sick so I couldn't go with them. In reality, I had a little plan in mind to mess with Bakugou. Since my quirk is shapeshifting I can turn into any  animal or human that I want so I'm going to turn into a cat and mess with the angry blond.

I turned into a black cat and began following the group. Everyone besides Bakugou knew about the plan so they paid no attention to me. Kiri turned when he heard my meow  and looked at me nodding. The plan was in session.

"Hey did you know that seeing a black cat is bad luck?" He asked Bakugou. Bakugou looked at him with a bored expression before answering, "That's not true don't believe everything you're told."

"Well I'm just saying if you see a black cat be careful" Kiri answered before winking at me. Suddenly, everyone came up with excuses as to why they had to leave. Bakugou stood there puzzled as everyone left in different directions saying random excuses. 

"Those dumbasses ditched me" He muttered to himself. I felt a little bad but I knew I had to continue with the plan. I walked up to him and meowed loudly, grabbing his attention. He looked at me with a puzzled expression before his eyes widened slightly with realization.

"A black cat... What am I doing? Superstition isn't real" He said before walking away. I followed him and meowed again. He stopped after a few steps and looked at me with an annoyed expression. 

"What do you want cat" He asked. I meowed and placed my front paws on his leg. I realized that he was wearing a costume which consisted of a collar, furry ears, and a tail. He looks cute... Wait, stop it! Stick to the plan. I pawed his leg lightly and he sighed, crouching down. I locked eyes with him before rubbing my head on his knee. He gave me a small glare at first before caving in and petting my head. I unconsciously let out a purr and Bakugou chuckled.

"You're actually pretty cute" He whispered as he ran his fingers back and forth on my head. I let out another purr and I noticed he lowered his head down more. I was distance of being able to rub my head on his chin so that's what I did. I felt him stiffen for a second before relaxing and petting me again.

"Cute kitty" I heard him mumble. I smirked internally and abruptly ran out of his grasp and behind a tree. I shifted back to human and waited a few seconds before coming out. I could feel the cat ears and tail that still haven't disappeared perk and sway as I walked up to a blushing and confused Bakugou.

"So you think I'm pretty cute, huh?" I asked a smirk evident on my lips.

"What- Wait, I thought you were sick!?" He questioned avoiding my question. He noticed my cat ears and tail and his face went redder.

"Y/n...You were the cat?"He asked even though he knew the answer.

I nodded, grinning as he looked at me with a flustered face. I felt the cat ears and tail begin to disappear as Bakugous face began to go back to normal.

"You still didn't answer my question" I said getting closer to him. I leaned up a little since he was taller than me and stared at him with teasing eyes.

"So you think I'm pretty cute, huh?" I repeated my question watching his face get red again. From the corner of my eye, I saw a little explosion go off in his palm. 

"Damn it, y/n. You're not pretty cute" He smirked and I frowned thinking my plan had failed. "You're pretty damn hot."

I felt strong hands grab my face as lips pressed against mine. I sneaked my hands into Bakugous hair and played with his fake furry ears. Mentally giggling at how cute he looked in them. The flash of a camera made us break away and I saw the group looking at us from behind some bushes. Uraraka had a camera in her hands and quickly took another picture of our blushing faces. The boys all cheered at Bakugou who then threatened to kill them. 

"We'll leave you two lovebirds alone" Kaminari yelled. The guys and Uraraka nodded and left. Uraraka turned and yelled "I'll show these pictures to your future kids, Y/n!" I blushed and buried my face in Bakugous chest. He laughed and I could feel the rumble in his chest. He grabbed my face gently and looked at me with his cute, yet annoying smirk.

"You're cute as a human and a cat" He said before ruffling my hair.

"And you look cute as a puppy!" I exclaimed pointing at his ears. He gave me a serious look before speaking,

"I'm a wolf"

"Nah"

"I'm a wolf, damn it"

"Nah" He gave me a small glare before smiling and speaking again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Nah"

"What!?" He looked at me a hurt expression beginning to take over.

"Kidding! Of course, I will" Relief filled his face and I smiled wickedly.

"You're still a puppy though" I said. Right as he was about to protest I shut him up with a kiss. I know he wouldn't protest that.

A/n: Hey guys! Hope y'all enjoyed this Halloween based one shot. If you like it please vote, comment and follow me for more updates. Thanks for reading, byee!