Bakugoxreader

An: Thank you Boba_Tea_Claire for the request!

Your Pov:

I smiled as I watched a father cradle his baby while the mother made the baby laugh. The father had blond hair and it reminded me of a certain angry boy.

As if on cue, I glance forward and see him walking with his mother.

I did double take as I took in his outfit.

He's wearing a pastel blue shirt with soft grey pants.

"Well that's certainly not colors I'd expect him to wear." I joked as I made my way over.

He was silent as he walked  with his mother but his usual scowl adorned his face. His mother seemed to be smiling proudly as she patted his back earning a glare in response.

"He still hasn't noticed me." I spoke aloud as a plan formulated in my mind.

I smirked as I noticed a bench with a newspaper on it. I quickly sat down and picked up the newspaper, shielding my face. I waited a minute and peeked to the side, noticing they had just passed me.

I folded the paper and placed it back on the bench before standing up and walking behind them. I quickly snuck up behind Bakugo.

Bakugo's Pov:

"Well I sure didn't pin you for a guy that wears pastel, Bakugo~." A familiar voice purred from behind.

I clenched my fists as my mother giggled and I turned to the glare at the only extra who made my heart flutter,Y/n.

I can't believe Y/n of all people is seeing me in these clothes!

"Oi are you following me or something!? And shut the f*ck up I'm only wearing this because of the old hag." I responded as I hoped that my face wouldn't burn red.

"I'm not following you and aww your face is red." She cooed while pinching my cheeks.

F*ck I'm feeling this strange feeling in my stomach. Go the f*ck away!

"Oi don't f*cking touch me with your sh*tty hands!" I growled while prying her hands off.

"Katsuki you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." The old hag teased.

Y/n laughed and I felt my face explode red.

"I didn't know you had it in you." My mother added and Y/n only laughed more.

"S-She's not my girlfriend." I seethed.

I looked at Y/n and noticed her eyes flash sadness for a moment.

Eh? Why did she look f*cking sad? Unless... No there's no f*cking way.

Y/n cleared her throat and I snapped back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm not his girlfriend but he wishes I was." She teased but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

She greeted my mom as well after, but I couldn't shake off the way her eyes looked. I narrowed my eyes on her but then a small shove brought my focus to the old hag.

"Aw is that true Katsuki? And it's very nice to meet you.." She trailed off.

"It's Y/n L/n." She smiled warmly this time it reached her eyes.

"It should be Y/n Bakugo." I clamped my hand over my mouth but the words had already escaped.

"E-eh?" Y/n stammered as her face erupted red.

"I didn't m-mean that!" I responded as my mother looked at me wide eyes.

"You know what Katsuki, we can do the photoshoot tomorrow. I think there's some things you need to talk to Y/n about." She winked and then she was gone.

This old hag really just-

"Did you mean that?" Her voice was above a whisper. I snapped away from my thoughts and turned back to her.

I cursed under my breath.

I'm not ready to tell her.

"Bakugo?" I felt a hand on my arm and my heart began ramming against my chest.

F*ck it

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, capturing her lips in mine.

She let out an oomph before kissing back.

A rush of electricity flooded my veins as she wrapped her arms around my neck and mine around her waist.

I pulled away smirking at her flushed face although mine was in the same condition.

"I did mean it." I replied while pecking her lips again.

She smiled brightly but then it turned to a smirk.

"I didn't know you did photoshoots for your mom~." She teased.

"Sh-Shut up!"

The end