Tamaki x Bakugo's sister 1/2

A/n: You're Bakugos older sister in this one shot.

Your POV:

"Oh come on love, he won't do anything to you." I begged as Tamaki shook his head.

"Your brother is not exactly a calm person. Remember what happened in the sports festival? He had to be chained down because he got first place without a "proper win"." He replied, emphasizing on the words proper and win.

"I won't let him do anything and my feelings for you won't change if he doesn't like you." I reassured him while wrapping my arms around the worried boy.

Tamaki sighed as he wrapped his arms around me as well.

I could feel his heart beat race as I rubbed his back.

"I'll kick Katsuki's sorry ass if he tries something." I mumbled into his chest.

"Y/n, don't say that!" Tamaki pulled away a little as he scolded me.

I giggled at his response before placing peck on his lips.

"Katsuki is a rude brat yet you still don't want me to kick his butt. You really are a kind soul, darling." I spoke.

Tamakis face reddened and I smiled at the sight.

"You're so cute, Y/n." He whispered while covering his face.

"Hey don't cover your cute face, also it's about time we head off to my house." I replied while lacing my fingers in his.

"Alright, love."

"By the way, you've been so worried about meeting Katsuki that you forgot you're meeting my parents too." I teased.

Tamaki froze and I turned to see him staring at me wide eyes.

"Isn't your mom like Katsuki?" He squeaked.

His face filled worry and I laughed before pulling him along.

"Trust me darling, she'll treat you way better than she treats my brother and I. Plus she'll love you. I mean who wouldn't." I replied while gifting him a warm smile.

He smiled back softly and I felt my heart flutter.

Boy did I get lucky with him.

~time skip~

I could feel Tamaki's nervousness radiate off him as I unlocked my door.

"Darling, it's okay." I said soothingly while placing a comforting hand on his arm.

He looked at me and nodded.

I opened the door and pulled Tamaki in by the hand. The aroma of spicy curry filled my nose and I inhaled happily.

I turned to Tamaki and noticed him looking around curiously. I smiled as he looked like a curious kitten.

"Y/n is that you!?"

My moms voice snapped me back to reality. I noticed Tamaki flinch a little at the sound and I rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Yes mom, by the way, I brought someone company!" I replied.

"Ooh company!" She exclaimed happily.

I brought Tamaki with me to the kitchen and noticed my mother was facing her back towards us.

"Hey mom." I spoke.

"Yes, my sweet brat?" She asked kindly while turning around.

Her usual smile broadened as she took in Tamakis presence.