Tamaki x reader

Tamaki's POV:

"How am I gonna talk in front of all those people?" I anxiously asked myself.

My hands began tremble as the idea of me making a fool of myself crossed my mind over and over again. The infinite possibilities of how I could embarrass myself kept flowing into my brain and I could feel my anxiety begin to grow. My breathing began to increase and my hands were beginning to get clammy.

"I don't want to do this. I want to do this." I began mumbling repeatedly.

Tears began welling in my eyes and I covered my face with my hands.

"Tamaki?" I heard a soft voice speak.

I looked up to see Y/n.

Your POV:

I had been looking for my boyfriend everywhere and to my disappointment I failed to find him. I sighed and checked one last place. To my surprise, I found him curled up with his hands on his face.

"Tamaki?" I softly spoke.

He slowly looked up with surprised eyes. There were tears threatening to spill from his eyes. I rushed towards him with my arms opening. He opened his own and when I reached him I trapped him in my embrace. He shuddered into my shoulder and I felt him begin to shake. I slowly rubbed his back as he began sniffling.

"Is it your anxiety?" I asked, despite knowing the answer.

He nodded so I whispered comforting things into his hear. I softly began running my fingers through his hair in an attempt to relax his anxiety. He began to relax and I pressed gentle kisses into his hair. He slowly detached himself from my shoulder, allowing me to look at his blotchy face.

"Aw my poor baby." I said softly as I caressed his cheek.

He sniffled while leaning onto my hand. His tears had dried up leaving his eyes puffy and red. 

"What caused it?" I asked.

He responded, telling me all the negative thoughts he allowed to enter his mind. I frowned as he continued and I wished I could strip away all his insecurities.

"My love you're going to do great. If you feel anxious just think of me and the safety you feel when I have my arms around you." I responded.

I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before wiping his face clean. His face was not dusted pink and he was looking away in embarrassment. I smiled at the sight and called his name. He slowly looked towards my direction his shyness coming out.

"Yes?" He squeaked.

I leaned in a little and whispered,

"I love you remember that. You're going to be okay." I whispered as my eyes traveled to his lips.

He noticed where my eyes traveled to and blushed harder. 

"Y/n?" He said in a low voice.

"Yes?" I asked as I looked back into his eyes.

The moment our eyes locked, he leaned slowly and pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and his face went ablaze.

"I'm so glad I have you." He bashfully admitted.

I smiled feeling my heart flutter.

"Me too."