Vampire Tamaki x reader pt2

A/n: It has been almost 100 years since he turned. Also, vampires do have a pulse, it's just super super slow and are visible in mirrors. They can be out when there's not too much sun. They're basically not full cliche vampires.

Tamakis POV:

My eyes travelled all across the abandoned home before I sighed.

"Well at least here I won't have to leave for a good couple of years," I mumbled as I stepped forward.

I cautiously touched the door before pressing against it lightly. The door slowly opened, revealing houses out of shape interior. There were cobwebs everywhere as well as dust. The only light that could be seen was from the moon that spilled in from the windows.

I sighed before stepping in.

"It appears I have a lot of work to do."

-----
Few months later

I sat down on the sofa, opening the book I had chosen from the library.

As I read the passages my heart began to ache.

"Oh how I wish I could find a girl to love like in these novels," I whispered longingly.

My mind travelled back to Y/n and my heart ached even more.

"If only it could've been her." I gripped the book tightly.

I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"It's been nearly 100 years. She's dead by now." I placed the book down, my mood ruined by my thoughts.

I glanced around the room that was lightly illuminated by the light that managed to filter through the curtains.

My gaze went back to the curtains. I noticed the bar that was holding them up was loose. I stood up and walked over to inspect. I noticed it was rusty and barely holding up.

"Looks like I'll have to go into town to buy materials. I'm need of new clothing anyway," I said out loud.

It was nearing the evening so the sun wouldn't be strong enough to start burning my skin.

Regardless, I threw on a cloak and grabbed the pouch that had money.

I made my way to the village and I bit my lip nervously.

It's been almost 100 years and I'm still nervous around crowds.

I crossed my arms around my form as I searched for the shop I needed to buy from. I sighed in relief as I found it. I hurriedly made my way towards it. I looked down to avoid eye contact as I searched for the items I needed.

I grabbed them and bought them, luckily I managed to speak without too much stammering. As I reached for the bag, my fingers grazed with the sellers.

I panicked as she seemed to freeze.

"Sir, your hand is very cold," She commented worriedly.

"A-ah no n-need to worry ma'am. I'm f-fine," I replied quickly.

I couldn't see her facial reaction because of how low my hood was, but she let out a concerned "alright".

I nodded before turning away and walking towards the shops that sold clothing. I could feel my body shaking from nerves and I groaned.

I could've gotten caught. I need to be more careful.

I scolded myself as I looked for mens clothes that were farther away from the other customers. I found some shirts that were decent. Suddenly, I heard a heavenly laugh.