Neito x reader

"Well if it isn't L/n from the detestable class 1-A" I heard a voice behind me say.

Rolling my eyes I continued walking ignoring Neitos taunts.

"What you think you're so much better than us that you won't even look or speak to us?" He continued. I could feel his eyes boring into the back of my head and I finally turned.

"You know none of that is true. Also, I look and speak to everyone in class 1-B. You're the only one who thinks that" I finally responded.

He was about to speak but was cut off when Kendou's hand swatted him on the back of the neck. She picked him up from the collar of his shirt and held him. Tetsutetsu came up next to her and smiled at me.

"Hey L/n!" He greeted.

"Hi!" I answered and I could hear a tsk from Neito.

"Sorry for this idiot again L/n. You're not detestable and neither is your class" Kendou spoke, glaring at Neito then smiling at me.

"It's okay, Kendou" I responded smiling back.

"You know I don't understand why he bothers L/n so much when he has a huge crush on her" Tetsutetsu said out loud.

"Oh really?" I said staring at the boy then Neito.

Neitos face was frozen before he got out of Kendou's grasp and glared Tetsutetsu.

"Why would you say that out loud when she's standing right there!?" Neito screeched at the boy who simply smirked. 

Neito had his back facing me, so I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and widened his eyes remembering I was still there. I smirked and leaned close to his ear before speaking,

"Well it looks like I'm not that detestable, hm?"