Kaminari x Reader

An: This oneshot will be a little dirty ;).

Your Pov:

"Oh come on, L/n! Gimme a smile. I didn't mean for us to be stuck on gardening duty."

I turned to Kaminari with annoyed glared. I couldn't avoid the tug at my heart strings when I noticed his pout.

Dang it, must resist his pout.

I huffed as I felt a small blush creep onto my cheeks and it didn't help that he then gave me his puppy eyes.

"Get to work Kaminari." I replied as I plunged the shovel in to the ground.

I heard him groan behind me followed by the sound of his shovel being shoved into the ground as well.

I felt a strong urge to turn around and see how he looked as he worked, but I resisted.

I sighed, wishing that we could be hanging alone under different circumstances, but the boy had to go and get in trouble with Aizawa and drag me into our teachers wrath with him.

A few minutes passed and it suddenly got quiet where Kaminari was.

"Hey L/n look at this!" Kaminari exclaimed.

I turned and was met with some dirt being flung at me. Some hit my forehead and my cheek but the rest missed me.

I heard Kaminari's laugh ring through the air and I silently wiped the dirt from my face.

I glared at Kaminari the whole time while he was bent over laughing his butt off.

This lil sh*t bouta die.

An idea popped into my mind and I swiftly scooped some dirt into my shovel.

I smirked as Kaminari straightened himself up and the moment he turned towards me, I flung the dirt at him.

I couldn't contain my laughter as he stood there clearly s h o o k.

"Well don't you look nice like that." I giggled while gesturing to his soiled shirt.

He gave me a playful glare before bending down and grabbing fistfuls of dirt.

I widened my eyes and backed up with my hands in front of me.

"Kaminari wai-" I crossed my arms in an attempt to block the dirt.

He cackled as I squinted at him evilly.

"Now you look nice like me too." He snickered.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he returned the gesture.

"Well now you're about to look even nicer!" I yelled as I used my telekinesis to fling more dirt at him.

The moment it made contact with him I ran off, knowing he would retaliate.

I could hear him getting close and suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

I yelped before giggling as he spun me around.

"Kamiiii" I squealed as he rubbed his dirt on me.

I could feel the rumble of his chest as he laughed in response. My face heated up and I fought the urge to cover it.

He turned me around and grinned wickedly.

"Well don't you look pretty." He teased.

"As if you look any better." I responded.

I pouted as his smile widened.

I glanced down at my clothes and grimaced at the amount of dirt on them.

"Jeez, we really did get dirty." I commented while attempting to wipe some of the dirt off.

"Well you still look beautiful."

I snapped my attention to the blonde who was now looking at the floor with a cute blush on his face. The sincerity from his comment hit me like a truck and I felt butterflies unleash in my stomach.

"That's very sweet of you Kaminari." I replied sincerely.

He looked up at me with a smile and I felt my heart melt at the sight.

"You know L/n," Kaminari began while getting closer, "I've been wanting to say this for a while."

"Say what?" I asked, hoping it was what I want to hear.

I inched closer to him and he slowly grabbed my hands.

My breath hitched and I looked up at his eyes.

"I really like you. I hope that you feel the same."

He squeezed my hands and leaned closer to my lips.

"Please feel the same."

I didn't respond but I pulled him closer, planting my lips firmly on his. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"I hope that answered your question." I said cheekily.

"I told you two to clean up the garden not have a love session." Aizawa's voice rang.

We sprang apart and turned to look at a very annoyed and unamused Aizawa.

Well sh*t...