Midoriya x reader

A/n: Thank you dorkanronpas for the request! Also thanks to Yagami Yato, I now have a one shot project idea to do once I finish all my requests. AND I'M SO EXCITEDDD. MY TAMAKI LOVERS WILL BE V E R Y HAPPYYYYY.

Midoriya's POV:

I swallowed my saliva hard as I watched Y/n take another hit. My knuckles were turning white from how hard I was griping the railing.

"Come on Y/n!" I cheered Y/n on as tears brimmed my eyes. I hastily wiped them away, avoiding anything that will block my vision from my darling.

Y/n was panting and sweat dripped from their forehead. I noticed they were holding their left wrist lightly. A pained look crossed their face and I felt a pang in my heart.

They were so focused on the fight they didn't even hear me.

The class B student came at them again and Y/n blocked it and attacked back. The fight was already intense but then the next scene wrenched my heart.

Y/n was thrown back and they tumbled close to the outside of fighting area. Y/n managed to use their quirk to keep themselves inside, but their struggle to get up was notable.

Come on darling! Get up!

"YOU CAN GET UP DARLING!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Y/n looked up at me and gave me a wink. They closed their eyes before pushing themselves up with slight ease.

Wait, what?

Suddenly, Y/n unleashed their quirk at the max. The crowd gasped and then all went silent.

"AND (CLASS B CHARACTER) IS OUT OF BOUNDS AND UNCONSCIOUS! L/N GOES TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Present Mic yelled.

So Y/n was faking getting defeated, well that's my darling.

My eyes still focused on Y/n who was still tumbling a bit regardless. They walked off the arena with a slight limp and they were holding their left wrist again.

I still released a breath of relief seeing Y/n was still standing before running off towards the infirmary.

I reached the infirmary and quickly opened the door. Recovery girl was kissing Y/ns wrist and Y/n turned to the door.

A smile grew instantly on their pretty face and I smiled back.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I said with relief.

I walked over to Y/n.

Recovery girl shook her head and walked away mumbling something.

"You two be quiet. L/n you knocked out the kid so keep it down," Recovery girl scolded.

"Yes ma'am," We said simultaneously.

We looked at each other and both let out a small laugh.

I got in front of Y/n and gingerly grabbed their hand.

-----

Your POV:

Midoriya grabbed my hand gingerly and raised it to his lips, softly kissing my wrist.

"I'm fine Izu," I said softly.

His green eyes glistened with worry and I frowned.

"Are you sure darling? Does anything hurt? How's your foot? By the way, that was very tricky of you to get beaten a bit on purpose. Also, I saw you limping and oomph-" I yanked him towards me and kissed him.

He sighed happily and eagerly kissed back.

He's so cute.

I pulled back and noticed the slight disappointment in his eyes from me doing so. I pulled him into a hug and softly returned it.

"I'm fine for the most part Izu. And yes, you know your darling is a trickster. And my wrist and foot hurt a little, but recovery girl took care of most of it," I whispered into his shoulder.

His grip tightened a bit and so did mine.

"I-I love you," He squeaked.

"I love you, too," I replied with a smile.

We pulled back and for once, he initiated a kiss.

I smiled into it and so did he.

"HEY NO PDA IN MY OFFICE!"

We sprung apart and turned to see Recovery girl staring at us with her hands on her hips.

"Leave my infirmary already you young ones. L/n is fine enough to leave," Recovery girl ordered.

I chuckled and thanked her for her help. I stood up and we walked out. I was still limping slightly and I winced a little. Midoriya looked down before he suddenly scooped me up in his arms.

"Woah Izu, I'm not broken. I can walk," I laughed but still wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I don't care darling. You're still limping and I noticed you wince. So let me carry you like this," He replied determinedly.

I chuckled and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"You're so cute Izu," I cooed.

"Y/n stop it," He whined embarrassingly .

"Never~"

-Bonus Part-

Third POV:

"Oh those two," Recovery grumbled.

A small smile grew on her lips.

"They sure are cute together," she chuckled, "not that I'll ever tell them."

THE END