Tetsutetsu x reader Part 2!

Saturday 

I ran downstairs as a knock echoed through the house. I quickly fixed my hair before opening the door. Tetsutetsu was standing there with a small shy smile adorning his face.

"Hey, L/n." He greeted.

"Hi, Tetsutetsu!" I greeted back.

I didn't notice his arm was behind him until he pulled out a nice single rose.

"I um got this for you. I know it's not much-"

"Aw Tetsutetsu you didn't have to. I appreciate it! " I cut him off.

I smiled as I grabbed the rose. My finger made small contact with his hand and I felt something flip in my stomach.

"I'm going to put this in a small vase. Would you like to come in?" I asked.

"If you don't mind." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

I stepped back and allowed him to enter. I quickly went to the kitchen and filled a small vase with water. I placed the rose in the vase and set it on the window. The sunlight hit the rose allowing its beauty to enhance. 

I walked back to the living room and caught Tetsutetsu eyeing my photos on the wall. I sneaked up behind him and whispered "boo!" in his ear. He jumped slightly and turned to me. His cheeks had tinted pink and I giggled at the sight.

"Shall we get going?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, lets go," He responded. 

~~TimeSkip~~

He took me to an arcade and we both had a blast. I let out my inner competitive side unleash and Tetsutetsu did the same. By the time we got something to eat, we had both tied in how many games we each won. 

"I'm going to beat you~!" I said as I ate another fry.

"We'll see about that," He responded.

We chose one last game before we would leave. It was a zombies game. We were playing to see who would last longer. We were both pretty close to dying when a small idea came to mind.

I turned my head and quickly pecked Tetsutetsu on the cheek. Turning back, I giggled as I noticed him freeze from the corner of my eye. His lack of movement caused him to die in the game first. I ended up dying afterwards, so I turned back to look at him with an innocent smile.

"Looks like I won this competition," I cheered.

His face was red and he was staring at me with awe. I raised an eyebrow when he suddenly smirked. In the blink of an eye, his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Yeah, but I won something better," He whispered before placing his lips on mine.

A/N: Hey guys! I decided to do a part 2 for the previous Tetsutetsu x reader. Hope you guys like it. Arrivederci~!