Readers first day at UA

(AN: My friend and I joked around about what if were in the Bnha universe and oneshot story came out of it)

My bestfriend and I were walking to our class. It was our first day at UA and we were very excited. We stop at the door of Class 1-A as (bestfriend name) came to drop me off. She was in the support group, so we didn't have the same class.

I opened the door and turn to bid her goodbye when I felt shove. I ended falling and I could hear (bestfriend name) laughing uncontrollably. I turned to see all my new classmates watching, many staring at the scene with their mouths agape. Suddenly, two males rushed forward. A tall blue haired male and a shorter green haired male.

"Excuse me that was rude and uncalled for! UA does not tolerate bullying amongst students" The taller male yelled at my bestfriend as he waved his arms around.

"A-are you okay?" The shorter male extending his hand out to me.

I took it and stood up. I could still hear my bestfriend laughing as I turned around with a murderous look.

"Oh, I'm fine" I answered clenching my fist, "it's this baka you should worry about!" 

(Bestfriend name) started running down the hall as I chased after them. Their laughter continued as I caught up to them. An audible smack could be heard as my hand my contact with the back of their head.

"I'm wounded!" They fake cried as they tried to contain the laughter.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRIPPING ME ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, BAKA!?" I yelled as they smiled evilly.

"Because I want to" (Bestfriend name) answered.

"Better hurry back to class you tomato!" They yelled before winking and running off.

I touched my face and groaned as I felt the heat of my face on my fingers.

"(Bestfriend name) I am so going to kill you for this" I grumbled before rushing back to my class.

AN: Hey guys I hope you all had a happy new year! May this year be full of great opportunities and achievements. I know this isn't an x certain Bnha character, but I hope you guys enjoyed it nonetheless. Also, thanks bestfriend for helping with this. If you want to follow her, her wattpad is snoopy1003