Aizawa x Villain!Reader

A/n: Thank you Matterbaby for the request. V/n= Villain name. You have two quirks like Todoroki. They are mind communication and telekinesis. Words in bold like this are said in her mind and anyone's mind that she's communicating with. Aizawa is a little ooc in this oneshot.

Your POV:

"Oh come on V/n, you're going to have to kill eventually," Shigaraki spoke.

I rolled my eyes and took a swig of my water.

"I'm not here to kill."

A scoff came from the male before he stood up, mumbling as he walked off.

I raked my fingers through my hair as my other hand tapped on the table.

I don't like this life anymore. The constant hiding and having to ensure we don't get caught is tiring.

"This isn't worth it," I mumbled lowly to myself.

I chewed on my lip as a previous idea slipped slowly back into my thoughts.

But how would I convince them? I'm a villain they won't believe me.

"It won't hurt to try," I whispered to myself as I stood up and walked to my room.

I opened the door and shut it behind me before letting out a breath.

"V/n get your ass out here. We've got work to do."

I let out a frustrated sigh as Shigaraki's voice rang.

"One last mission so they don't suspect me I guess." I picked up my mask and slipped it on.

~time skip~

The moon shone brightly against the pavement as I trudged behind Shigaraki.

"You're awfully slow." He complained.

"And you're awfully annoying." I retaliated.

Suddenly, I was pushed up against the wall, four fingers wrapped around my throat.

"Watch your mouth,Y/n and learn to respect your superior," He squeezed a little and I sent him a harsh glare "or you won't have a mouth to speak with anymore.

Bastard I could kill you in a couple seconds.

"Let me go." I gripped his wrist harshly.

He chuckled before releasing. I sucked in a breath as he turned away.

"You should release that anger out on the heroes not us."

I glared at his back as I restrained myself from being the reason he'd never have kids.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a thud followed by a groan and a voice.

"Looks like we meet again. Maybe this time I'll make sure you can't use that quirk of yours." Shigaraki launched himself at someone.

I focused on him and realized it was Eraserhead, the prohero who was severely injured during the USJ accident.

"V/n nows your time to show some loyalty." He grunted as he struggled against Eraserhead.

Eraser noticed me as I moved forward but mistook my intention and erased my quirk.

Damn it, I'm not going to hurt you!

In that moment, Shigaraki grabbed Eraserhead and wrapped four finger around his throat like he did to me earlier along with his body pinned down.

"Come on V/n let this one be your first kill," He paused "of many."