Midoriya x Reader

An: Thank you EdgarAllenCrow for the request!

Midoriya's POV:

"You know that sh*tty face L/n, she's kinda cute."

I halted in my steps and against my better judgement, I leaned closer to hear what Bakugo was saying.

"But she's dating Midoriya! It wouldn't be manly to steal his girlfriend."

I felt a swirl of relief pool in my chest as Kirishima defended our relationship.

Bakugo likes Y/n?

I balled my fist as I walked away. I chewed on my lip nervously as I imagined Bakugo swooping in and winning Y/n's heart. 

No, Kachan can't take Y/n away from me! She's MY girlfriend.

The worry from before started spreading as I pondered on all the things Kachan has that I don't.

He's so much better than me though...

I shook my head and kept walking.

I love Y/n. I won't let him take her away from me.

I continued walking to the common room where my precious princess was watching a movie with Kaminari and Jirou.

The pair were leaning against each other on a couch and Y/n sat on the other.

I smirked as an idea popped in mind.

Your POV:

"Hey princess."

I swung around and came face to face with a smirking Izuku.

"P-princess?"

What's gotten into him? He's usually too shy to greet me like this.

A blush formed on my cheeks as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"H-hi Izuku." I responded as I eyed him strangely.

"What are we watching?" He asked as he jumped over and pulled me into him.

My face exploded red at the intimacy and my heart began racing.

"Izuku they can see us." I whispered as Jirou and Kaminari watched us with amused looks.

He glanced up and shrugged. I gave a him a confused look and he pecked my lips. My lips parted in awe at his action.

"You look so cute when you look at me like that." He flirted.

What happened to my cinnamon roll!? I mean, I don't mind but woah.

"Izuku, are you okay?"

I flashed him a concerned look and he merely chuckled.

"Don't worry princess." He suddenly glanced up and I noticed determination flash in his eyes.

I took a quick glance and noticed Bakugo pass by with Kirishima. Bakugo locked eyes with me for a small second and I felt Izuku squeeze tighter.

"I'm perfectly fine."

I nodded cautiously but turning back to the movie.

Well, might as well enjoy his boldness while it last.

I snuggled into his chest and I could feel his heart race.

A few moments later, Kirishima and Bakugo joined in watching the movie.

Izuku tensed up as Bakugo looked our way and I glanced up at Izuku and noticed an icy look in his eyes.

My brows furrowed as I turned back to see Bakugo hold Izukus stare, before flicking his gaze towards me and finally paying attention to the movie.

Is Izuku acting like this because of Bakugo?

I bit my bottom lip as I began wondering what Bakugo did to cause this. I noticed Kirishima shake his head when Izuku and Bakugo were glaring at each other.

Is Izuku jealous because of Bakugo? Does Bakugo like me?

I focused back when I felt a little nudge from Izuku.

"Yes?" I whispered.

"I want a kiss." He whispered into my ear.

My face flushed and I looked at him with wide eyes. I caught him looking back towards Bakugos area, and I realized I was right.

"So princess, am I gonna get that kiss?" He asked in a low tone that sent shivers down my spine.

"Fine, but I need to talk to you after the movie." I replied quietly.

A nervous look appeared on his face before he masked it away with this new flirty persona.

He smirked before leaning down and placing his lips delicately on mine.

Electricity ran through my veins as he gently grabbed my chin and held the kiss.

I heard a cough as Izuku pulled back with a hazy look in his eyes.

Embarrassment rushed through me, as I could feel someone burning holes into the back of my head. I turned slightly to see Bakugo quickly cover a sad look with his usual scowl.

"Dang, didn't know Midoriya had it in him to show some PDA!" Kaminari joked while Jirou rolled her eyes and bumped his shoulder.

I groaned and covered my blazing face as Izuku answered.

"Well, I have to show that I love MY girlfriend." He replied with an emphasis on the my.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes at his actions.

Kaminari chuckled in response and all was quiet until the movie ended.

~after movie ends~

"That movie was awesome!" Kaminari exclaimed as he wrapped an arm around Jirou.

Izuku still had me in his embrace on the couch, so I felt his chest rumble as he replied,

"It really was."

"Jeez calm down Denki, it's getting late for you to be yelling." She scolded.

Kaminari pouted jokingly before they walked off.

"Come on Bakugo, it's past your bed time your bed time." Kirishima jokingly suggested as he noticed Bakugo was strangely silent.

"Whatever sh*tty hair," he glanced at me with a longing look,"let's go."

They walked off and I could see Kirishima trying to cheer him up.

Once they left, I pried myself out of Izukus arms, stood up and gave him a serious look.

His flirty persona seemed to be fading away as his smirk was now replaced with a nervous smile.

"A-are you okay?" He asked in usual self, no trace of the Izuku from earlier to be found.

"Are you jealous of Bakugo?" I asked sternly.

He gulped nervously before shamefully looking down and replying with a nod.

My seriousness faded away as I sat by him and placed an arm on his shoulder.

"Izu you don't have to be jealous of him. I don't like him, and a guy like him will never win me over." I spoke reassuringly.

He gave me a weak smile before attacking me in a hug.

"I-I'm so glad to hear you say that." He replied, relief lacing his words.

I chuckled before returning the hug. I pulled back a little and he frowned.

"But I do want you to trust me Izu. You don't need to be jealous of anyone. I chose you and I want only you."

He nodded before saying a string of "sorry's" and "I love you's".

"Hey you two, quit being gross and go to your dorms already." A tired voice spoke out of the blue.

Izuku sprang away from my arms and we turned to see Aizawa staring at us.

"Y-yes sir!" We replied.

The end